Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Look, if you wanna go play EQ, go play EQ. There's no one stopping you. EQ's servers are still alive, I would say "and well" but I'm not sure that applies.

Of course it did, 'cause that's all that people remember. People have extremely short attention spans, and more of them are being born this very second. What do you wanna bet that in two years time, we're gonna start seeing some, "Remember the aughts?" Or, I suppose I should state incorrectly, like 90% of the people out there will do, "Remember the 2000's?" Just like we're seeing right now with, "Remember the 90's?"

I'm just stating that time moves on, things change, and things that people remember changes with them. Whine and cry about it all you like, but you're starting to sound like a whiny old man, crying in his beer over something that he lost.

It sounds like you're the one that has a problem. There was no whining and crying, he simply said wow classic didn't hurt eq that much, a direct rebuttal to your comment (and a true one by many accounts). You're the one bitching.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1568655629140.gif

• 1Fal'len
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First post in this thread was in 2013.

Imagine if instead of a MMOG they took all this money and 7 years to make a single-player / coop RPG and already released it ...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
First post in this thread was in 2013.

Imagine if instead of a MMOG they took all this money and 7 years to make a single-player / coop RPG and already released it ...

I wish DBG would do that with EQ. But, you know, by a real studio and not DBG.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
35 dollars for a shitty fruit of the loom t-shirt with an even shittier pantheon vaporware logo on it. Are they running out of cash again?

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
The reddit threads got a few people complaining and some wondering where the game is. It might be dawning on people over there that this games never coming out.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users