Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So how long until funding runs out is a good question

If ur an Activision scummer don't bother and keep it movin

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Someone needs to get a shirt with the logo on it, put it on a mannequin, and then film it falling in all sorts of elaborate ways.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL this thread is amazing and never stops delivering. That store is awesome.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
So how long until funding runs out is a good question ...
Couple of quotes on the subject..
Dec 14, 2017: " We are not yet fully funded"
March 18, 2019: " Funding isn't a problem, no. We have a set pace and current funding has allowed us to build the game to this point and can be continued through to launch. ... The cadence at which we are funded will get us to launch, yes. "
May 17, 2019: " I said we weren't fully funded, not that we couldn't finish the game! "
June 16, 2019: " we have no set dates for testing phases or releases, "

Unfortunately, the community has pointed out many times this year: You can't say you're funded to a date, and then not have a date. You can't have a date, and then miss it by years. So, either they're missing their dates, or they're not funded to a date. Can't have it both ways. The official forums are filled with a lot of negativity lately, but the number of critical thinkers is in the single digits, now.
The truly blind and faithful are now coming up with things like: 8 years is normal for the development of a typical video game. Riiiiiight. Self delusion in the face of missing every public milestone? Their remaining community can be summed up in one word: desperate. Not that I blame them. March 2014 was a long time ago, and their current public schedule puts non-beta testing ongoing into 2021. At some point, the annual debt piling up is going to close their doors for them, never mind their supposed "angel" investors.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean the funding date and launch date are gonna be related

and he's gonna release whatever he makes

It's gonna be entertaining one way or another

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"The cadence at which we are funded"

Yes Bradley, everyone loves the sound of your voice. Does this guy think he's fucking Scrooge McDuck jumping into his piles of money?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I can’t wait to get to the end game in the parking lot.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users