AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
4c9d584e517c90c37cf35762976b3d83.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can you at least turn your blizzard obsessed rant into gif form? Come on.

lol Blizzard obsession, look at you guys in this thread :emoji_sweat_smile:

Tell us why you're so freaked out about classic MMOs returning?

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lol you do

No one is falling? I don't get it

Doesn't even know the story of Praetor Fenix. He fell about as hard as SC: Ghost after that, and became one of the Fal'Len (a dragoon in fact). I guess you don't get it because this part was before the company became progressive pink hair/Kotick central.

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lol you do

Doesn't even know the story of Praetor Fenix. He fell about as hard as SC: Ghost after that, and became one of the Fal'Len (a dragoon in fact). I guess you don't get it because this part was before the company became progressive pink hair/Kotick central.
I never played any Warcraft games except about five hours of wow beta. Sorry I don't fit your strawman, dude. Seriously, I think you've played more warcraft than most people here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Thought so - you got a strange personal problem with this game in particular. Hmmm.

I never played any Warcraft games except about five hours of wow beta. Sorry I don't fit your strawman, dude. Seriously, I think you've played more warcraft than most people here.

Lol it was a StarCraft gif.

This thread highlights some serious deranged obsession with hoping this game doesn't release.

I'm not spamming up the wow thread with how much I hated the new expacs and how much more of a cringe they continue to become... definitely something strange about you guys and this particular game. Most other bland MMOs you don't like, fail or whatever it may be fall off the front page.

For some bizarre reason you don't want classic style MMOs being released. Why?
Why are you so hell-bent on this game failing and no one having an available classic MMO experience? I have my theories.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Thought so - you got a strange personal problem with this game in particular. Hmmm.

Lol it was a StarCraft gif.

This thread highlights some serious deranged obsession with hoping this game doesn't release.

I'm not spamming up the wow thread with how much I hated the new expacs and how much more of a cringe they continue to become... definitely something strange about you guys and this particular game. Most other bland MMOs you don't like, fail or whatever it may be fall off the front page.

For some bizarre reason you don't want classic style MMOs being released. Why?
Why are you so hell-bent on this game failing and no one having an available classic MMO experience? I have my theories.
You really don't understand why so much mockery is put towards this game and not others? I really am not sure if you're trolling.

You can't be a joke for 3 years with a failed Kickstarter, the CEO stealing money, furry troll Christian crazies and then expect people to just ignore that because they're now very slowly making a game. The fallen gifs farm and trolling was in full swing long before this game ever even looked like it would have anything that could be played. Do you not understand that? Not to mention there's been more than a few occasions of head-scratching announcements and posts by the team since then.

Furthermore, very few people actually attack the game with any fervor. It's a few throwaway comments here there and then a lot of falling gifs. People care more about the gifs than they do about the game progress.

Things take on a life of their own and humor will trump mediocre development. Welcome to the internet dipshit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This thread is on to something with the soccer gifs

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users