giphy (7).gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just lookatcha.

Screenshot_20200124-162436~2.png

For some bizarre reason if you support this game, they all come and gang up on you. Feel free to support other titles with dubious launch dates, though. There's something weird about this.

When you point out failures of their favorite, once-great-now-cucked gaming company, they accuse YOU of being obsessed after thousands of pages of hating on this little MMO.

Become one of the Flail'Lers lol.

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I think that Nirgon Nirgon just wants to see if he can't this thread Rickshawed. That's my only theory after seeing his latest posts.

Fuckin' arguing to be arguing. Facts? Pfft. Facts don't matta. Arguments? Pffft. Arguments don't matta fo' shi', brothar!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah dude has stared into the incel abyss so hard that its stared back. He's just that fucking weird.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
See? You support the game and they start with the personal attacks.

I'm married, not an incel. Ty.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

I didn't say you're an incel, I said you've been focused on them so long it's rubbed off on you. Anyone reading this thread recently can tell you're an autistic weirdo.

• 3Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Why? For supporting Pantheon? Pointing out ActiBlizzard failures? Mentioning your obvious obsession with this game's failure?

It goes way past "this game is a joke it is going to fail". You get real nasty when people support it and a bunch of you gang up on them.

To say you "don't really care" after this many pages is pretty contrary to reality.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Why? For supporting Pantheon? Pointing out ActiBlizzard failures? Mentioning your obvious obsession with this game's failure?

It goes way past "this game is a joke it is going to fail". You get real nasty when people support it and a bunch of you gang up on them.

To say you "don't really care" after this many pages is pretty contrary to reality.

The activision part. Nobody cares but you. We cared about pantheon, we DON'T care about blizzard. Your vague starcraft reference posts are absolute cringe material.

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider

Beating down dissenting opinions is what people do man. Groupthink is real

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just lookatcha.

View attachment 245460

For some bizarre reason if you support this game, they all come and gang up on you. Feel free to support other titles with dubious launch dates, though. There's something weird about this.

When you point out failures of their favorite, once-great-now-cucked gaming company, they accuse YOU of being obsessed after thousands of pages of hating on this little MMO.

Become one of the Flail'Lers lol.
I don't support games with dubious launch dates. Find one example? I wait until games are released. You lie constantly.

Blizzard was never a favorite gaming company of mine. Why can't you understand that, moron? Like, do you even read any of the posts here? You are a troll or really dense.

• 1Like