Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
Twitch streaming monk combat right now, if anyone is interested in watching 20 year old gameplay,

Reminds me of Final Fantasy 11, I wonder if they can dethrone it as the most boring MMO?

This is gonna rock!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
C'mon, man. Just say "Mad cuz Brad" for us.

View attachment 360961

Lol mad cuz Brad

I forgot about that, was a good one

I also liked Blizztardivision wringing the last of the trust out of the brand posts

Or who could forget making fun of replaying essentially a remade 20+ year old game with Pantheon then simping WoW "classic" ahahaha whewww, so much to love and I hope you're having fun too

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
With wow tanking soon would be the time to drop the game, however, they still are in pre alpha. Tis a shame it'll probably never launch.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's funny that there's so many people busting on Pantheon who either never played WoW at all, or they bailed after Vanilla. And I'm not sure, because I didn't follow the vanilla re-release, but what I heard was that it was a trainwreck. But when people asked me to play it with them, I was like "Not only no, but HELL no"

But we're all Blizztards, LOL

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
Any of you guys who mained a monk watched the monk stream? What do you think of their interpretation? I like what I see if they can pull it off.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I roll around laughing when I look at their funding and investment numbers. I run a small business and our operating costs are like 1.5mm/yr and we add big capital expenses like 5mm+ at a time, this whole “7” figure thing is just incredible to me thats like meaningless. I don’t know how they are still operating even as a scam .

might they somehow push through and release a real game one day I’m buying a copy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, their 800k target if I recall correctly seemed fishy to me. I think Brad's intention was to get enough money for a demo then find a real investor to complete the project. But we also have to keep in mind developing a game is much easier now than it ever was. I'm cheering for them because I need a game like Pantheon. I'm loving the passive-attacks idea for the monk, I've been a huge fan of looking at my character "quadding" and getting better with their skill. With that you can even pick and strategize your passive damage ability which is something I've always been day-dreaming to have in a game like EverQuest (you know, a slow paced resource-management kind of combat approach).