Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I roll around laughing when I look at their funding and investment numbers. I run a small business and our operating costs are like 1.5mm/yr and we add big capital expenses like 5mm+ at a time, this whole “7” figure thing is just incredible to me thats like meaningless. I don’t know how they are still operating even as a scam .

might they somehow push through and release a real game one day I’m buying a copy

Welcome aboard.

You are free from any Brad mads.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1626059533357.png

1626059467352.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

First

Trakanon Raider
Any of you guys who mained a monk watched the monk stream? What do you think of their interpretation? I like what I see if they can pull it off.

I mained a monk on live from 99-08 - hard to evaluate without actually playing it at all, but what they showed seems like it could be a good evolutionary take on the classic EQ1 monk. It's probably the best class preview they've had to date.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The Disciple in Vanguard was the best monk. Fucking loved that class and I hate playing healers.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I feel like as men of science we should be able to feed this thread through some kind of AI to determine who's the most "negative" person. It could be me.

Almost as a way to calculate the # of bradmads generated as well as who is the biggest source.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sindaael

<Banned>
I figured the war is over with. They have decimated the telepathy headquarters. I launched an ISIS on them prior to this. I am forever lingering down here. That guy is a trained killer.

This is the revelation. Not the one I said before. We stalled on nuclear physics too long. So the nightmare has become a reality. Waking up every morning in pain.

The medication might have gotten in the way. So the miscalculation is gross. Invega is supposed to block intelligence. If yall know what I mean.

I did what I could. I have a long history of video games and college. To think I failed in the end.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'll have your server choice poll and what race are you going to play for launch poll ready.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Your image has become one of the Fa'len.

Maybe you can share it with me when Pantheon launches. Whew boy.

Screenshot_20210716-133833.png

Hieromonk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly, that doesn't sound so bad.
It’s scary when you think of it for 2x years endless mmo has rise & fall but none of it came close or even bothered to just copy eq design

i just want a non instanced mmo with a huge magical world mixed with wide level range in a single public zone where everyone happy sitting at an orc camp like we used to in East commonland

nowadays games don’t even have mob in the water… it’s like we are going backward

I paid $100 to pledge for pantheon and I am happy to see that they are making progress , why does brad have to die ? Just like that while he was still tweeting pantheon stuff

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry

Chris

Potato del Grande
It’s scary when you think of it for 2x years endless mmo has rise & fall but none of it came close or even bothered to just copy eq design

i just want a non instanced mmo with a huge magical world mixed with wide level range in a single public zone where everyone happy sitting at an orc camp like we used to in East commonland

nowadays games don’t even have mob in the water… it’s like we are going backward

I paid $100 to pledge for pantheon and I am happy to see that they are making progress , why does brad have to die ? Just like that while he was still tweeting pantheon stuff
Have you tried the FF11 free trial? It doesn't include critically acclaimed expansion Heavensward.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
to just copy eq design
The EQ design itself is not the hard part, creating the client/server and making the content is the hard part. You want that "huge magical world", but currently everything you see and interact with has to be done by humans.

As long as AI-assisted content generation doesn't improve, we are stuck by paying people to create worlds.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
With wow tanking soon would be the time to drop the game, however, they still are in pre alpha. Tis a shame it'll probably never launch.

They're still in pre-alpha? Weren't they in pre-alpha before the Trump administration started?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anyone is interested you can watch, or listen while you work like I did, to the interviews by alovingrobot of former EQ & VG devs. You get some insight to what went on behind the scenes of both games. I know we like to shit on Brad but it got emotional a few times when they would talk about him & how much he helped them. Both Elidroth and Bill Fisher broke down at certain points. He made the point that how the Sigil thing went down tore Brad apart more than we think, and that he never fully recovered. That combined with his wife's cancer, who died only a month after he did, might have been one of the reasons for his early passing.

• 2Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I dont even have any Brad hate, I just want to be on record saying from everything I've seen / read, this game is never going to make it to a released state.

If they ever get deperate enough to allow 25$ pre alpha 17 access maybe Ill load that shit up, otherwise I dont ever expect to play it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user