Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
There’s a thread for it if you haven’t seen it.

But Riot is far from fallen

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I always enjoy seeing Convo back here but we all know there's no game coming out. A thousand plus pages and 5 years ago CohCarnage and Brad released the last serious effort at a gameplay video, and they haven't done much since. I'm not sure if Brad dying completely killed the project, or if he had already been sidelined for whatever reason, but nothing valid has been shown since 2016. An honest company would have already released an alpha with real gameplay that at least a few fans could enjoy. They've provided zilch. Scam artists. Just like Pantheon, these falls can be seen a mile away.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
At this point, Pantsison is milking all the whales exactly like ScamCitizen. "You EQ fanboy?! Come pay us $15 per month to browse on our premium luxury forum with golden unicorn! We got lots of great ideas for you!"

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Love when Big Joppa comes by and clears up yalls misconceptions

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
[Mad because Brad]
[Mad cuz Brad]
[Mad cause Brad]

FFS, am I even close?

Tell us, are you here to [discuss matters] with the development of the game? Or perhaps you're here for a different reason. Do you have a [quarrel] with our lord, [Brad]?

(God I miss this so much and want my life back)

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plenty of mistakes have already been owned with this project. Not gonna dive into it.
Have they though? Clearly mistakes have been made, but I don't recall much of anything being owned up to.

Most of us are just wondering "WTF is actually going on?" Eight years is double what most people last on average in their jobs. It is the average length of a marriage. It is about the same amount of time people spend in jail for manslaughter. 8 years is a really fucking long time man and a shit ton of life can be accomplished in 8 years. MASSIVE projects in all walks of life go from idea, to planning, buildout, to operation in half that time. Hoover Dam, 5 years. Tallest building on earth, 6 years. Everquest, 2 years. WoW, 4 years.

So, what has gone wrong? Why hasn't this project been shuttered, when it's pretty clear they are just taking people's money and not doing anything of substance with it? If we could get some transparency on that, maybe people would ease up a bit on the dog piling on.

• 2Truth!

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Have they though? Clearly mistakes have been made, but I don't recall much of anything being owned up to.

Most of us are just wondering "WTF is actually going on?" Eight years is double what most people last on average in their jobs. It is the average length of a marriage. It is about the same amount of time people spend in jail for manslaughter. 8 years is a really fucking long time man and a shit ton of life can be accomplished in 8 years. MASSIVE projects in all walks of life go from idea, to planning, buildout, to operation in half that time. Hoover Dam, 5 years. Tallest building on earth, 6 years. Everquest, 2 years. WoW, 4 years.

So, what has gone wrong? Why hasn't this project been shuttered, when it's pretty clear they are just taking people's money and not doing anything of substance with it? If we could get some transparency on that, maybe people would ease up a bit on the dog piling on.
Dog piling? I want some doggy style ass fucking while falling
005A0B1C-6EF5-4B25-A67D-614228368AE8.jpeg

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Joppa_VR Joppa_VR ? Care to comment?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

1638572242629.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here is the sad thing about all of this. The VR team might read this and just chalk it up to the FOH boards being toxic. They will probably blow it off and go back to cashing their checks. In reality, you have a massive potential chunk of players here that would be excited to try and play your product. If you created an actual game, this board would be the marketing and word of mouth platform to grow to a stable player-base.

But honestly, wtf is going on? Unless you want to come out with some honesty and transparency, I am going to assume this.

Brad was desperate, and used his name and resume to throw up one last hail mary. He used his charm to gather a few industry guys, but mostly fans with more enthusiasm than skills, to “build a game”. A cluster fuck ensued, but the cash came rolling in and it kept rolling in. The team, full of passion and zero know-how just started throwing shit against the wall. Too many ideas, changing plans, scrapped work, and the years kept coming and going. But, the checks kept coming in, so why not continue? The team is a group of individuals that doesn’t have many other options, so just keep going giving false hope and broken promises.

8 years have passed and people are just bewildered. We sadly lost Brad. The game hasn’t entered alpha. How many people that once donated to this project have forgotten it even exists? How is all of this even possible?

• 7Like
  • 3Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
The way I figure it they owe us countless dollars at this point.
Personally, I think this thread is great entertainment. Look at all the funny GIFs posted here, only interrupted by boring MMO talk.

At the time it's a case study in cult behavior. They even admit it themselves: "Rewards for the faithful." You can't get more obvious.

• 2Fal'len
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users