Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mary was an example of a historical Chad though. Literally created a religion that subjugated beta males for 2000+ years because she had a 'virgin' birth.

Virgin... riiiiiight.

That chick got around, and made up an entire religion to get out of admitting she fucked around.

She created an onlyfans that dudes drop 10% to come see. If you're real generous maybe you can gently touch the image of her feet and get her blessing. Her husband planned to divorce her quietly but then some angel investor convinced him to just roll with it, and sure enough, literally 3 rich cucks come from far away to just throw expensive donations at her. They go from living in a stable to fuck it I'll just ditch my bastard at a temple for a few days, he can go hang out with sailors for all I care. Mary was a thot, joseph was a pimp cuck, the wise men were beta cucks.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Mary was an example of a historical Chad though. Literally created a religion that subjugated beta males for 2000+ years because she had a 'virgin' birth.

Virgin... riiiiiight.

That chick got around, and made up an entire religion to get out of admitting she fucked around.
You are actually unfuckingbelievably retarded if you genuinely believe this but since there's simply no way anyone could actually be this fucking stupid I will just have to say good troll.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You are actually unfuckingbelievably retarded if you genuinely believe this but since there's simply no way anyone could actually be this fucking stupid I will just have to say good troll.

I'll give you a pass and admit that your views on religion are far more sane than anyone who thinks pantheon will release a decent product in 2022.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Sometimes I miss crazy Lumi, but aside from cancer and religion you are a cool dude, so I guess it works this way aswell.

Also the VG:Emu with a few volunteers working on it in their private time will release before this, I bet.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember when that first happened. First, the GMS were on Fansy's side, he was playing by the rules they implemented. He was too low level, so was never PvP flagged. He was seen as the hero we didn't deserve for the vastly underpopulated good team lol.
unnamed.png

Ahh, such good memories. My monk was on the evil team on SZ (in Ruin). My iksar got run over by one of those trains, then learned to level on the crocs in the back of the pillars. Fansy tried to bring them out there and get me but quickly realized his mistake once he hit the water. He actually congratulated me lol.

There was someone before him though that somehow never gets talked about..... the first fucking Iksar shaman on the server to get SoW did the same thing with all the skeletons, burnyai etc in Field of Bone. Just killing every new iksar down in the pit the first few days the server opened with a giant train of death. Wish my old HD hadn't died I had lots of pictures of both. People got so mad but it was hilarious.

SZ was the ultimate chad server. Raiding, wipe, and then get your corpses camped by the entire server? Oh well. Don't ever fall asleep at your bind spot. You only lost xp in pvp if you were within 5 levels of the person.....unless say you rooted them trying to get into the Hole and just let them drown underwater while doing /laugh......god, you could be so evil. One of our enchanters would do that for hours when he was bored....just a pile of bodies.

Shit was brutal, but the hilarity was so well worth it. Easily the most fun I ever had in EQ. All the hardcore PVP guilds from the other Zeks talked so much shit leading up to its release, then promptly left the server after a bunch of us carebears from LoS wiped the floor with them continually (hi Darkenbane Coalition etc). Tides of Wrath had some balls though, I respected them....the poor good team just had nobody. Sniff, I dont think I will ever get to experience anything like that again.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Early Rallos and early Sullon Zek were both so good, sigh. I was a neutral beastlord on Sullon.

BUT, it did get retarded towards the end when the server became nothing but bards mass training raids all day every day. I love pvp, and don't mind accidental training. But it just got ridiculous on sullon towards the end and destroyed the server.

• 2Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Early Rallos and early Sullon Zek were both so good, sigh. I was a neutral beastlord on Sullon.

BUT, it did get retarded towards the end when the server became nothing but bards mass training raids all day every day. I love pvp, and don't mind accidental training. But it just got ridiculous on sullon towards the end and destroyed the server.
You had to be like Seal team 6.

We would have all our raid groups formed, then all tp and kill stuff quickly enough usually to where the trash behind would respawn and cover us until we killed whatever. By the time another team/guild got organized it was too late. Being the 1st to get keyed for those zones also gave you a massive advantage, which was good for us since all the hardcore red players were generally retarded and had no fucking idea how to do a simple CH rotation and kill anything on the pve side.

In larger raid zones like ToV for example we kept our last raid group as a rear guard with SKs (who were mostly useless on raids anyways) as bardkillers. After that, idk, we all got alpha invites to WoW and left the evil team to Hate.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
All the hardcore PVP guilds from the other Zeks talked so much shit leading up to its release, then promptly left the server after a bunch of us carebears from LoS wiped the floor with them continually (hi Darkenbane Coalition etc).

Uh, in reality, none of the hardcore top tier PvP guys I knew on TZ went to Sullon. Just one gimmicky dumb ass.

But when the servers merged, PDM apparently grudge fucked everyone to death.

So the only thing we can really say, is PDM won.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the relevant guilds from SZ were gone by then.

I played for awhile on the other Zek servers and they were super dumbed down. We challenged all of the top guilds like PDM to reroll on SZ when it was announced to see who would be top dog, but very few wanted to. Buncha pussies.

• 2Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, you have them all the chance to completely abandon years of character development, spend hundreds of hours leveling and gearing, to satisfy your claim to EQ PvP fame?

Shit that's a great deal.

Anyone that didn't leap on that was definitely because they were scared.

Had nothing to do with the hundreds of hours they would have to spend recreating the thousands of hours of character development...

This is why so many people mock the SZ clown show.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We all left characters about a thousand times more geared than whatever clown guilds were on your pvp servers. Whoopty-fucking-doo-da.

Pussies.

• 1Solidarity

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Yes; it was a joke.

My story is about as believable as any religious scripture, though. Which is basically Harry Potter fanfiction for grown ass adults.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lol, you have them all the chance to completely abandon years of character development, spend hundreds of hours leveling and gearing, to satisfy your claim to EQ PvP fame?

Shit that's a great deal.

Anyone that didn't leap on that was definitely because they were scared.

Had nothing to do with the hundreds of hours they would have to spend recreating the thousands of hours of character development...

This is why so many people mock the SZ clown show.
Played both. Trains aside, RZ was more hardcore.

FFA pvp range and train wars, eh, definitely griefy but not losing singing steel pants and COF in the same week to pvp item loot levels of grief. I know a guy who melted down and destroyed his bard epic in an oven related to this.

He knew the rules and the risks.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only real PvP was who had the lower Magelo number anything else is faggots slap fighting.
Naga please. My monk would have cockslapped just about anyone in the e-peen department of a jerkworthy inventory when I left him to go to SZ.

This was either 1st or 2nd Worldwide kill on King T iirc. Come at me bros.

frozenmoses-e262a78a0ddc8293b34bad19970fc04f.jpg

Didnt have my pre-nerf guise turned on etc then. I left that monk for the guild to use when we rerolled to SZ. Only maybe 5ish monks were more geared than me then, but......who gives a fuck, it was pixels. And we knew we could do pve content in shit gear so I get it when your super bad Zek guild took months wiping on the shit that was easy for us why you would be scared to leave.

Buncha cross teaming pussies on VZ/TZ.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Sullon was by far the best pvp ruleset ever in EQ, but ruined by training.

But no, there was near no way to stop single bards disrupting your raids in most zones. They'd just DA (idols) past your "guards". And even if you did manage to kill them, they'd have those corpse summon potions in their bank and would be right back to training again, full geared, in no time.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Naga please. My monk would have cockslapped just about anyone in the e-peen department of a jerkworthy inventory when I left him to go to SZ.

This was either 1st or 2nd Worldwide kill on King T iirc. Come at me bros.

Didnt have my pre-nerf guise turned on etc then. I left that monk for the guild to use when we rerolled to SZ. Only maybe 5ish monks were more geared than me then, but......who gives a fuck, it was pixels. And we knew we could do pve content in shit gear so I get it when your super bad Zek guild took months wiping on the shit that was easy for us why you would be scared to leave.

Buncha cross teaming pussies on VZ/TZ.

Bitch please, I played on the only server that ever mattered. Fennin Ro in the hizzy everyone else was just pretending to play.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sullon was by far the best pvp ruleset ever in EQ, but ruined by training.

But no, there was near no way to stop single bards disrupting your raids in most zones. They'd just DA (idols) past your "guards". And even if you did manage to kill them, they'd have those corpse summon potions in their bank and would be right back to training again, full geared, in no time.
We never really had a problem with it, the bigger problem for us was we had literally the entire neutral team plus guilds on the good team corpse camping us on a wipe in Skyshrine. They organized it on the forums and everything which guild would take over camping our bodies when other guilds would sleep -- it was impressive the pure hatred we generated and the lengths they went to stop us.

Took several days to get our shit back with help, but hey, thems the ropes on SZ. Like I said, being bad at pve had consequences. We would get keyed and clear shit like Sleepers while the shit guilds couldnt mess with us while they would sit outside.

• 1Like

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was in Tides of Wrath on SZ. Good folks, still talk to one or two of them. I remember Wang hanging out for weeks in overthere just murdering the fuck out of evils.

• 2Like