Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, all the shit you guys are talking about, save item loot, happened in the other PvP servers too.

Not special at all really.

But ok, you guys won the scrub server.

Grats on your imaginary win 20 years ago?..

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Players invested in a game enough for forum smack talking is what i miss from EQ. Especially PvP when you could actually handle shit in game.

Sullon Zek launch I made an inkie chick named Slavegirl and spent the first few weeks doing armor combines for newbies. Then GM said the name was inappropriate. I asked if it was because he automatically assumed all dark skinned people were slaves. He got mad and said it was because it was offensive to those having experienced slavery. I got a forced name change and short ban when I questioned how many slaves he thought were risking being whipped to play EQ.

SZ was most fun at mid/low levels, especially before gated zones. Had some epic battles in Runnyeye of all places.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, all the shit you guys are talking about, save item loot, happened in the other PvP servers too.

Funny how you leave out the most important ones.

13. Rules such as the Play Nice Policy do not apply to this server. Characters have the ability on this server to deal with their conflicts through combat. Causing experience loss by 'training' NPCs on other characters is not an offense that would warrant a warning this server. HOWEVER: All rules regarding general decency still apply. Cursing, threats and other such things will be dealt with sternly, and are still unacceptable behavior on any PvP server.

Cross teaming faggotry. This instantly makes any argument you had for VZ/TZ fall on its face and a huge reason why SZ had to be created. A scrub server is who?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol you think the PNP policies were enforced on the other servers?

This is like talking to a group of vaxxers

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is small next to the issue of cross teaming. Face it, your servers were like the prototype robot 1.0 that was retarded and chucked into the dumpster when it was found out the intended teams ended up jerking each other off. Ohnoitsretarded.jpg

edit: And were still so bad at pve you were scared to reroll and lose your crappy gear from a previous expansion.

• 2Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So your "most important ones", are now small, compared to EQ PvE?...

That's what your going with now?

That nobody would reroll, because the challenge of EQ PvE?..

ITT: Why people mock SZ clowns

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lol you think the PNP policies were enforced on the other servers?

This is like talking to a group of vaxxers

Yes. I had many run ins with the law about things like "portal camping" or a skeleton being aggrod on a 40+ warrior while fighting him. I took a week in the tank for that one.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yes. I had many run ins with the law about things like "portal camping" or a skeleton being aggrod on a 40+ warrior while fighting him. I took a week in the tank for that one.

Sucks for you I guess.

The only time I played EQ after late Kunark, was to log on and train people on my buddies monk.

Never suspended.
Never banned.

I can't tell you how many hundreds of times I trained people... About to go out, head to buddies house, hop on Wynch, train a few times, head out for the night.

Sometimes at like 3am, all fucked up, would be doing it again. Hell, there were 3 or 4 of us that would take turns using that toon to train people.

Almost like having humans enforce things subjectively creates different experiences...

Nah, that's crazy talk!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So your "most important ones", are now small, compared to EQ PvE?...

That's what your going with now?

That nobody would reroll, because the challenge of EQ PvE?..

ITT: Why people mock SZ clowns
You just keep doubling down on being a pussy.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sucks for you I guess.

The only time I played EQ after late Kunark, was to log on and train people on my buddies monk.

Never suspended.
Never banned.

I can't tell you how many hundreds of times I trained people... About to go out, head to buddies house, hop on Wynch, train a few times, head out for the night.

Sometimes at like 3am, all fucked up, would be doing it again. Hell, there were 3 or 4 of us that would take turns using that toon to train people.

Almost like having humans enforce things subjectively creates different experiences...

Nah, that's crazy talk!

Druid in our guild trained KC a few times, banned.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Druid in our guild trained KC a few times, banned.

Sucks for him.

My buddy, druid, stole PDM's guild bank.

Nothing.

I used to train VS on people grinding in KC with that monk.

Nothing.

Then again, I think we were the only people to kill Brad? Kunark, in EJ, I think TZ actually killed his Aradune character.

Nobody got banned for that either.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Careful you are starting to sound like Ossoi with how mad you are getting over a video game. Might wanna stay away from dogs for a few days just in case.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol the SZ shit gets old.

Yeah the rule set was pretty great.

But no, none of the top tier PvP'ers went there. Neither did the top guilds. I can't remember a single person in our crew that went. I can't remember any notables from PDM that went.

It's like saying the best athletes went to the XFL, because "look how crazy the kickoffs are!".

Then the Galaxy brain take of "The PvE was too hard" today really impressed me. That's Olympic levels of mental gymnastics.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

But no, none of the top tier PvP'ers went there. Neither did the top guilds. I can't remember a single person in our crew that went. I can't remember any notables from PDM that went.

It's like saying the best athletes went to the XFL, because "look how crazy the kickoffs are!".

Then the Galaxy brain take of "The PvE was too hard" today really impressed me. That's Olympic levels of mental gymnastics.

Yeah, wasn't really impressed with SZ. It was evil zerg then evil zerg + cross team good char alts.

Really fun tho, don't regret my time.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Sadly I come from an ancient time in the days before the internet, so one thing these companies need to learn is to step back from heavy handed policing. Pretty much anything outside of doxxing, endangerment, or heavy over the top harassment should get a pass and let the community police itself.

Unintended consequences are what make an Online Persistent World feel alive. Crazy interactions are far more memorable than killing random NPC_Gnollfag01 for the 783rd time.
Exactly, interactions with players mattered, your reputation with other players mattered. You remember grouping with people and if they were good you hit them up to try to group again later. There were tons of people that I met that I grouped up with and guilted, and those relationships are what made the game. WoW type games have no community and you don’t really meet or know anyone. If you are fucking awful or are a complete douche who cares? Just queue up.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Says the guy from the server that was considered the Special Olympics level of everything.

Same for RZ. Their "top pvp guild" Darkenbane, talked mad amounts of shit, came to SZ, leveled up to max, then lost every time in hilariously bad fashion. Then went back to RZ with their tail between their legs.

• 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Says the guy from the server that was considered the Special Olympics level of everything.

Same for RZ. Their "top pvp guild" Darkenbane, talked mad amounts of shit, came to SZ, leveled up to max, then lost every time in hilariously bad fashion. Then went back to RZ with their tail between their legs.

Darkenbane was some caster gank squad. I was in it for a while. They never contested anything major on RZ either.

Peacebreakers and Facultas Ultrimque were box kings in that regard.

RZ won test of tactics despite massive gear gap.

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, so you proof, is that some group, brought some people, and couldn't dislodge whatever group you were in?..

Is this to be considered better or worse quality evidence than "They couldn't handle EQ PvE"?

By that same logic, you would have to had your cripple crew, roll on TZ, and dislodge PDM to have any claim to be better. Did I miss the SZ crew taking over TZ? Because I recall being told what happened when servers merged, and it wasn't the SZ guys that came out on top.

Again, this is why you guys get mocked.

• 1Slow

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When the servers merged? You mean when nobody was playing EQ anymore? Lmfao. Wipe up the chin drool.