Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That lore is so deep...

"My friend.... He never returned. I can't remember what happened to him"

Yeah you probably wouldn't remember what happened to him nor would you know because the dude never came out of the cave. So, I am going to finish the writing.

Enter cave.

See horribly animated NPC's standing in circles doing absolutely nothing.

See some naked human (lol) laying on the ground.

"My friend... Now I know why you didn't come out... You... DIED. FRIENDS! Thank God you are here! It was those 5 people there standing in a circle doing absolutely nothing!"

Meanwhile, in the group chat:

(Group enters cave)

Nirgon Nirgon tells the group, "This counts as a new zone doesn't it? TOLD YOU, YOU FUCKERS!"
@Hatorade tells the group, "This is about as exciting as that time I went to my in laws and threw out my back attempting to prove to my wife I could cut their lawn with a nail clipper"
BoozeCube BoozeCube tells the group, "I could always invite Utnayan to come in and sing Elvis... It's Friday past 10pm"
Tuco Tuco shouts, "Did they add PvP yet?"
@Hekotat tells the group, "May as well - at least we would have some music in this "Zone""
Nirgon Nirgon shouts, "IT'S IN THE PVP ZONE!!! THAT'S THREE ZONES FUCKERS!"
@Regime says out of character, "Who did the textures in this game? Hellen Keller?"
Tuco Tuco shouts, "They could have at least named it Megaserver or some shit. Long live my PvP guild whatever the fuck it was called."
Daidraco Daidraco shouts, "Where the fuck is the PVP zone?"

Utnayan has entered Discord

Utnayan sings "As the snow flies... on a cold and gray chicago morn a poor little baby child is bo..

@Pharone tells the group, "About time I get to hear this. I thought he was a myth"
@Hatorade tells the group, "At least he isn't trying to sing the Texas State anthem again"
Tuco Tuco shouts, "How the fuck do you get into the PVP zone? Nirgon you are full of shit. TWO zones bitch"
@Hekotat tells the group, "Do these 5 dudes ever respawn? About to log out and go play Players unknown and get my ass kicked as usual"
BoozeCube BoozeCube tells the group, "Probably have a better chance of seeing that "PVP Zone" before these fuckers respawn. Hey, do you guys miss World of Warcraft? Love that fucking game"
@Convo says out of character, "Look for the little teeny house in the middle of that untextured rock - click that and you will warp to the PVP zone"
@Pharone tells the group, "Hey didn't convo work on this game for 34 hours or some shit?"
@Regime says out of character, "Nice tip - Would be solid advice if any of the rocks had textures to begin with"
Daidraco Daidraco shouts, "Thanks Convo.... wait... "
BoozeCube BoozeCube tells the group, "Yeah he was the texture artist"
@Convo shouts, "Northeast corner of the cave!"
BoozeCube BoozeCube tells the group, "Think we should move around? Maybe they added anti camp code"
Tuco Tuco shouts, "We don't have a compass or a map you dumb shit"

Utnayan sings "when the boogie... started to explode.. I heard somebody say BURN BABY BURN...... DISCO INFERNO................ BURN BABY BURN... burn that mother down"

@Convo shouts, "Shit that's right..."

To be continued....
Where did you get this chat log. Also open world pvp when???

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
6-04.png

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Bad news is it ain't just the thumbnail. The graphics seem to get worse with each update.

This reminds me of early EQ2 a bit. Vanilla was released, and had a lot of cool dungeons, each had different themes and difficulty levels in it, like Fallen Gate or Ruins of Varsoon. Graphics were great for the day.

Then between expansions, they release an ADVENTURE PACK, some vampire and blackburrow thing. Clearly they let the unpaid interns handle that while they worked on the DoF expansion. Dungeons were all one color and texture (floor AND ceiling) , mobs were identical and spaced 10m out exactly. Quest line literally had you go in and out of the same dungeon five plus times. The drop in quality was staggering, and it still looks better than that video :p

The_Maw_of_Mortality.png

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The rewind new episode.
Cant be a hater but so much - some of the stuff they talked about on how theyre controlling crafting etc. is interesting. I'm not sure how schematics are going to be drawn from current weapon drops and I dont think they do either? But on that same note they followed that up with being able to control the drop rate of schematics, as if theyre dropped? Which 1. Are Schematics derived from current item drops, or are they drops themselves? What? 2. Say they decide they want to lessen the drops for Awesomesaucesword_01 - say that sword became meta in that time frame, but now you're going to nerf the rate at which its acquired?

Again, if its vaporware - I wont miss a thing. If its not, cool. Some of the encounters theyve showed are really bare bones - but if they ever got around to polishing it up, they would look great.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My idea will be they will do the EQ FOrmula. As you lvls grow so do the schemtic replacement do. this way they can rotate the old in with the new every 5-10 levels.

Last edited:

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Literally the FIRST question asked of them they ignore and skip. It's not unreasonable to ask when alpha will be at this point. They should also answer questions like "how many clients have you had connect to a server thus far" and "how many zones are currently functional" rather than bullshit questions from their fanboys like "will you have to group?"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i got to be honest for a sec here. My issues with the other content creators only go so far with me. I appreciated the hard work that they do for very little pay or donations they receive. I admire honestly their passion for the project. Initially, that is what drew me into the project. Unfortunately, things did not turn out the way i want. i will continue to support the project until they shut down the project. The captain will go down with the ship.

I have been getting a lot of flak from the community because I have introduced what people are calling a plague of the negative posts in other communities. I want people to merge together and be one community again, but I also understand you can't make everyone happy too. I think everyone has gifts to offer each other. I think that FOH could begin some positive attention to Pantheon if given a chance. I would love to see this guild become active again and bring back the glory days again. Get off on your rockers at the old folks home and join me in some fellowship.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users