Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He knows some stuff and seems to have the drive. Let him spread his wings and fly. Worth a shot, right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Let him spread his wings and fly.
parrot fighting GIF

fall goodbye GIF

Fail Falling Down GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
New servers are starting up on EQ next week about time for a rebirth of FOH guild on the TLP. I have a great idea we make a podcast every week we make it a reality show like Big Brother and at the end of the season we offer a full-time membership in the most elite guild name in all of the MMOs to the recruit. We can feature funny memes when the recruits mess up and rickshaw them, and yet be relevant again somehow in the EQ community. We can start another cult following again.

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You don't hear much from Smed or Brad these days, they must be retired!

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Smed runs Amazon Game Studio now. The head cheese of New World. Brad, of course, died a few years ago.

Last edited:
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have an issue with the last VR stream. This is the second time the online personalities, Minus and Roenick, make light of the VR Project. Both of these guys are clowns. The first time they were using the overdub function on another artist's presentation. I am sure it was good fun with the artist, but it looks terrible to the public to do it. I am surprised that Joppa is going for this shit on stream. I am not the only one who thinks this way, but I am the bad guy if I say something. I also believe Minus uses a ton of aliases to AstroTurf the project. Minus is notorious for making bad decisions, like spending his bonus check on Blade and Soul RMT instead of child support. He never told his ex that he got a bonus check from his work. I don't know if she still knows. There is no love lost between him and me. I would love to show some chat conversations with him sometime.

I will give him credit for stepping up to fill the role. However, he is using VR as a steppingstone. Of all the content creators VR uses, he is the vilest one. Bazgrim would be sad, and Nathan wouldn't care too much, but Minus would write a tell-all book about the development process. He tried the same shit with the WOW creators before Pantheon, and they crushed him completely. Minus, in my professional opinion, is a bottom feeder. On his first episode of Pantheon Plus, they spent the whole show trashing Asmon and his review of early Pantheon. In this case, Asmon was right about his diagnosis of the development. This was right around the same time the wow streamer house came under fire to operate a business inside a residential neighborhood area. All the wow streamers were evicted from the house, including Asmon and his girlfriend. Hmm. How Strange.

I have been critical of Pantheon too. But I don't care how long it takes because I am happy currently with the games I am playing now. For me, my life doesn't revolve around its release. Losing on an $600 investment sucks hard but I also realize that a large majority of crowdfunded games never get released to the public. Finally, I know Joppa has put his heart into the project, and he is trying his best to make it work. I humbly thank him for his service.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Groove

Trakanon Raider
Seeing you post is like observing someone in a padded room crossed with The Masked Singer FoH edition.

• 1Worf

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
They have a chance too do something great, with WoW literally Dead in the Water(Right now anyway, *laugh* Dragonflight)

They need too listen to the people who are currently playing this style of game, you can't do the same shit from 20+ years ago It has too change otherwise it will FAIL..

Sure you'll get a surge at first only because "New Coat of Paint." The only thing I've seen is the same shit that EQ has been releasing for the past 5 years.

What happened too the "l33t network code" that was supposedly rumored would make a revolution in networking for games ? Is all the stuff that Brad actually work on gone ? Is it still the same game at all?

Rali

Trakanon Raider
If your podcast is not called either "Mad cuz Brad" or "This is gonna rock", I will not be listening...

• 2Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
So if I do a podcast called FOH, will the community support me? if so, I am down for it. Are you? I will be your Joe Rogan. I think this is what the MMO community needs, A awake up call. A call to arms. With no one to bring better like the OGs of MMO. The Fires of Heaven. I want Kaplan on my first show.

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So if I do a podcast called FOH, will the community support me? if so, I am down for it. Are you? I will be your Joe Rogan. I think this is what the MMO community needs, A awake up call. A call to arms. With no one to bring better like the OGs of MMO. The Fires of Heaven. I want Kaplan on my first show.
No

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users