Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
the most elite guild name in all of the MMOs
The last world-first FoH had was Lucifron in January 2005. Since then it's been totally eclipsed by the big WoW guilds in terms of reputation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
So if I do a podcast called FOH, will the community support me? if so, I am down for it. Are you? I will be your Joe Rogan. I think this is what the MMO community needs, A awake up call. A call to arms. With no one to bring better like the OGs of MMO. The Fires of Heaven. I want Kaplan on my first show.
Cringe Reaction GIF

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So if I do a podcast called FOH, will the community support me? if so, I am down for it. Are you? I will be your Joe Rogan. I think this is what the MMO community needs, A awake up call. A call to arms. With no one to bring better like the OGs of MMO. The Fires of Heaven. I want Kaplan on my first show.

Put it under your own name.

You slinking into this thread and then trying to coopt "FOH" for your own podcast's use isn't going to win you any support.

TL;DR:

giphy.gif

• 8Like
  • 3Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I for one would honoured to be a guest on the official Fires of Heaven Podcast.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Does FOH have an official logo?
It's in the top left next to the navbar for me.

I'm not sure that you can use it without permission from the admin based on a conversation with random users in a random thread, it is the Official FoH Podcast though...

I'm an officer and founding member in the FF14 chapter of Fires of Heaven by the way. The FF14 leader is a holocaust denier so I'd avoid him.

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's in the top left next to the navbar for me.

I'm not sure that you can use it without permission from the admin based on a conversation with random users in a random thread, it is the Official FoH Podcast though...

I'm an officer and founding member in the FF14 chapter of Fires of Heaven by the way. The FF14 leader is a holocaust denier so I'd avoid him.
Chris is a british grade school teacher. Don't listen to him, Mr. Sox Mr. Sox - you can use the official pineapple in any way you see fit. If it fits, you sits. That's the official motto btw.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris is a british grade school teacher. Don't listen to him, Mr. Sox Mr. Sox - you can use the official pineapple in any way you see fit. If it fits, you sits. That's the official motto btw.
But I AM an officer in the FF14 guild and was the 2nd member of the current iteration of it. That's a big deal.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
But I AM an officer in the FF14 guild and was the 2nd member of the current iteration of it. That's a big deal.
That's the monkeypox talking. You have 14 days... left of isolation

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am confused here. Are we on for the podcast? The way I would do it would be to have 4 four FOH members on a four-person panel and me as the ringmaster in the top left corner. The topics for discussion will be bullet-pointed below me, and after the bullet points, the issues will be a logo. Not everyone reads these forums or knows the legendary name of Fires of Heaven. I have another idea when we ban someone from the channel; do we play a funny meme? I was thinking something like a PTI setup.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am confused here. Are we on for the podcast? The way I would do it would be to have 4 four FOH members on a four-person panel and me as the ringmaster in the top left corner. The topics for discussion will be bullet-pointed below me, and after the bullet points, the issues will be a logo. Not everyone reads these forums or knows the legendary name of Fires of Heaven. I have another idea when we ban someone from the channel; do we play a funny meme? I was thinking something like a PTI setup.

Do 3 guests max so that they have have a quarter of the screen each with you as the 4th?