I think this gif really sums it up quite well

BouncyInsidiousCoati-max-1mb.gif

• 8Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Appreciate the beauty for what it is. You guys sit around here all batching 24/7 to nobody. I wouldn't say I like hacking a game up to pieces, but I also feel that there is an entertainment valve to this idea if that is the case. The MMO industry is dead, and there is no point in carrying on with this idea.

What game?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have canceled the project; Everyone can take their pig party somewhere else. Everyone is still living in the past like Pantheon.

• 6Worf
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 8 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I have canceled the project; Everyone can take their pig party somewhere else. Everyone is still living in the past like Pantheon.

Oh no

How will we live without Dead Podcast Society

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Go to their site for the first time in decades.
See we're hiring but no jobs currently available.
See a "The Team" link.
4 dudes, 2 of which is the board of deflectors.
10/10 would still not back again.
Did notice the official forums utilizes the same grace and style as 2002 though. Leading edge stuff.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anyone have the cliff notes? I was camping over the long weekend. Erronius Erronius mentioned something about Quellios.

Hey Mr. Sox Mr. Sox did you ever have an encounter with "Guide Taldayan"?

I may have caused this from when I used to go into OOT and invis with /hideme and row those little boats all over the place so they looked haunted. He's now delusional.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I started on Prexus for about three months (1999) before switching to questions full-time. I was a mage on Prexus in a guild called Signs of Unity; Then, some friends asked me to come to Quellious and play with them because they needed a bard. I was in a guild called Aetherium; Our senior guide was Kelethin(every letter in her name was a different color) the rainbow warrior, and the app guide was Brasse from Pantheon fame before she started dressing up as a dwarf.

Brasse from Pantheon fame? Brasse posted falling gif pics and became famous? Who the fuck is Brasse?

Here is my claim to fame on Quellious.

Ozzmar made 4 of us guides into Cockatrices in the Overthere one night. I was Big Bird. A level 50 shaman who totally destroyed 45 people in the zone while they beat down "Polly", "Cracker", and "Quack". I was the size of a Sand Giant.

I used them as bird shields. At the end, when the entire server showed up, I dropped a couple evil eye bags. People were pissed because it took an hour to take me out :p

I spent most of my time rezzing idiots and killing all the mobs that fell through the world. You would be surprised how many were down there.

I would also go invis and watch terrible raids and laugh as the petitions came in and claimed the encounter was bugged. No, you just all fucking sucked and couldn't maintain an easy aggro with the standard complete heal chain.

Then I proved (Here in fact) to Smedley that artificial bugs to stall progression existed because shit wasn't finished (Namely, PoP and the Plane of Time and a water bug leveraged to fuck everyone from progressing in the Reef of Coirnav. (Keys were used for this very purpose in SoL) since end game shit wasn't finished when they launched the expansions. Won an all access pass for life. Which I never used.

Good talk. You're nuts. Good luck with the podcast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider

Dunno Mr. Sox, sounds like Pantheon is alive and kicking, your podcast just joined the ranks of the Fallen.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking of starting a podcast going over the rise and fall of the Dead Toe Society podcast. It reminds me of my days back on Sullon Zek when Brad Pitt (inky warrior) and I were corpse camping Martin Short (high elf wiz) in Butcherblock Mountains.

• 8Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 13 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm thinking of starting a podcast going over the rise and fall of the Dead Toe Society podcast. It reminds me of my days back on Sullon Zek when Brad Pitt (inky warrior) and I were corpse camping Martin Short (high elf wiz) in Butcherblock Mountains.

6i454j.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What server did Shawn Woolley toon play on? Sullon Zek? I remember there was a funeral for him in ECI in OOT.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I know a better story that happened on quellious because I was in the game shop. When Wraith and Vis Maior almost went to war over someone ninja looting a hammer in a velious zone by mistake on a raid, Then, Vis mayor killed the Sleeper. People almost came to blows in the shop over it. Prexus(Jeff) and Quellious(Michelle) had strong bonds because of the Butlers. They were the CSM and Head GM. At this time, most of the whole CS was from their game shop in Tampa. They had an internet cafe, "Crimson something" because no one had a high-speed internet connection during this time.

Actually, Michelle Butler was a pretty nice lady. She wanted me to join the Quest Troupe but I was on the tail end of caring anymore for that game since WoW was in F&F Alpha.