Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I know a better story that happened on quellious because I was in the game shop. When Wraith and Vis Maior almost went to war over someone ninja looting a hammer in a velious zone by mistake on a raid, Then, Vis mayor killed the Sleeper. People almost came to blows in the shop over it. Prexus(Jeff) and Quellious(Michelle) had strong bonds because of the Butlers. They were the CSM and Head GM. At this time, most of the whole CS was from their game shop in Tampa. They had an internet cafe, "Crimson something" because no one had a high-speed internet connection during this time.

This is like when computer AI creates a story using a few key words, in this case accurate guild names from my old EQ server.

As for Pantheon, everyone here calling it a dead game is incorrect.

It has to exist before it can die (see: New World)

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Joe Biden used to play LAN party EQ with you? Now I’m starting to believe this.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
283616141_23851194698120078_7973774774936284969_n.jpg

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I played in a game shop down in Fayetteville, NC, with half of the server elite from Quellious. On one side was Wraith, and the other side hit was Vis Maior, with mostly a few magi Discordia and lotus Cult sprinkled in the population. Like hits before wub, craft-up(the shop owner), Brooh, Namahs, Guster, Biden, salaries, Greybull, Brisco, and Lilluana were shop regulars.

There was also a guild called Dragons of Asia, Chinese players who would lie, cheat, steal, KS, anything they can do. Then end with a LA~~~~: I train you LA~~~~ I KS you LA~~~~.

I was told it meant Lazy American? Can you confirm?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
There was also a guild called Dragons of Asia, Chinese players who would lie, cheat, steal, KS, anything they can do. Then end with a LA~~~~: I train you LA~~~~ I KS you LA~~~~.

it's a grammatical article... doesn't really mean anything, it's part of the sentence structure.
I remember there was a player on our server named Prettymoonrose that said that all the time.
oops big train jar keke la~~

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
it's a grammatical article... doesn't really mean anything, it's part of the sentence structure.
I remember there was a player on our server named Prettymoonrose that said that all the time.
I thought that "la~" and its varients were popular with flip floppers from the asian islands, and perhaps some of their mainland colonies like malaysia. I've never experienced it as a chinese thing. It's basically some vague insult they like to add to the end of sentences that is basically a low key fuck you.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I thought that "la~" and its varients were popular with flip floppers from the asian islands, and perhaps some of their mainland colonies like malaysia. I've never experienced it as a chinese thing. It's basically some vague insult they like to add to the end of sentences that is basically a low key fuck you.

• 1Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You were on Drinal?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Yup. Tunare, Povar, then Drinal. In that order I think?

Guilded with Dark Covenant, Crimson Twilight, and Cats in Hats.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I think on FenninRo there was a guild named Defenders of Ahkanon (unless I missremember the Asian guild name) that always "keke la" everything. I never understood it either, I assumed it ment "lol" or something back then.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was in Cats and Hats for a short while. We had a famous on air personality. Andy from the opie and andy show.

• 1Imbecile

Daidraco

I think on FenninRo there was a guild named Defenders of Ahkanon (unless I missremember the Asian guild name) that always "keke la" everything. I never understood it either, I assumed it ment "lol" or something back then.
Always interesting to see who played on the server I originally started on. For whatever reason, I always thought that guild was swedish or something, not Asian. I was in SR and the original TMO at that time period before leaving for Veeshan.

• 1Like

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm

I was told it meant Lazy American? Can you confirm?"
"la" at the end of words in Chinese is just a cute sound to make. It can also mean past tense but not in this case. It has no meaning, just a way of talking, if that makes sense. I speak Chinese, can confirm.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Always interesting to see who played on the server I originally started on. For whatever reason, I always thought that guild was swedish or something, not Asian. I was in SR and the original TMO at that time period before leaving for Veeshan.
Yea I'm not entirely sure but I did have a friend that joined them during PoP just before I quit for good. Pretty sure they weren't Swedish as I never heard that from my friend.

Nostalgia hearing the old names, I remember SR but always saw them as some evil guild if I remember correct. :p And no one could miss TMO. I was always in the "family guilds" when I played as I was never a try hard during my time in EQ, I can't remember where I started but I ended up in T'Kagi Ro and had lots of drama encounters with TMO as we tried to raid a little. I usally ended up playing off hours with my euro friends grinding AAs and old zones.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
remember when this thread had more funny gifs than the gif thread? pepperidge farm remembers.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users