Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I mean, we all talk about loving EQ and MMO drama...

Sox, you've seemingly been front and center for all of the MMO drama in the entire industry for the past 25 years.
we owe you our collective gratitude for bringing it to light here, bite by incoherent bite

hat's off, bud. good luck on the podcast.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Ha! I remember cats in hats. I think Drinal merged with Mithaniel Marr and that was at the tail end of me running the Mith Marr Daily News forum. If I recall that correctly which is why I remember that guild.
someone else probably has a better recollection, but I think there was a Kunark-era server migration from Mith Marr and Tunare to Drinal.

I thinkthat Cats in Hats came from Mith Marr to Drinal, as did Dark Covenant from Tunare. I joined Crimson Twilight when I got more into raiding, and Cats in Hats was the top guild on the server and our timezone rival, with the usual cockblocking and training etc. Lots of fun and great times.

I could have the above wrong, but I know that Drinal was my 3rd time rolling an ogre warrior from 0-45 in the Classic to early Kunark era. it took forever.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
1654127223637.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
I was living in Raleigh when Shawn died. I wasn't playing EQ because of the hardware upgrade in Luclin to play the game. I had a friend named Draxion(Dave) who played in a game shop in Cary, NC, whose GL ran Diligence (Al Snow, his wife, and their son Anakin(bard). They were also an internet cafe called Triangle Game Zone, a story about one of the partners, Charlie Goodson, connected to a satanic cult in California. I came over one day and dave was locked out of the building with the explanation of the shop closing on the door.

I know I sound like a crazy guy. I am just trying to connect some dots. Any info would be great. I remember the name Furor being dropped a few times when I would visit. I know the in-game funeral was being hosted on ECI for those who wanted to come. Wasn't Furor banned before by GM Existan? and he told furor to blame his internet connection.

I use the name Draxion on the forum, but I was not the original Draxion. I didn't know the full history of Draxion.

Didn't you say your Pantheon forum name was Draxion? Did you murder your "friend" and steal his online alias? Also, not surprised even a little if you did.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
hmm.... some, but not all Sox posts are suddenly deleted.
the plot thickens.
content in this thread has really turned around!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
lol Amod Amod do we have a way to un-Sean someone's post history?
The system only holds onto edits for a certain amount of time, past that they are unrecoverable. I think it's either 6 months or 1 year without looking it up.

Do we have someone pulling a Sean here? I frown on that sort of thing for reasons of posterity...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I too was a big fan of the opie and andy show. We need to not lose these amazing historical records!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The system only holds onto edits for a certain amount of time, past that they are unrecoverable. I think it's either 6 months or 1 year without looking it up.

Do we have someone pulling a Sean here? I frown on that sort of thing for reasons of posterity...
Just Mr Sox deleting various autistic ramblings for whatever reason.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
ur gettin socked

mankind-sock.gif

and im ready for the Dead Game podcast, seriously

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
All you guys are a bunch of old dogs chasing a car. I can see right thorough you. You are not a solid guy like me. I found someone local here in KC that has over a million views are a content creator.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users