Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh, man! The old Prexus boards. Now I gotta' go read some old hall of fame threads there for the nostalgia kick. Is this Gartho person working on Pantheon or something? I haven't been keeping up with all the riveting Pantheon news lately.

It appears he has invaded the FOH MMORPG Pantheon section as Mr. Sox Mr. Sox :p

He's a funny little troll but rather than blame poor Nirgon Nirgon for this guy, after a quick little search after an IM from Erronius Erronius we figured we would have a little fun with this guy! :p

In keeping up with the gifs, it is appearing as if Mr. Sox Mr. Sox was recently spotted as he surfed the thread.

mrsox.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Listen, I just want a good classic style MMO

I have no idea how I could be blamed for SHIT

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have been using Grammarly lately, so my writing has been better. During this time, Jestor Rodo was terrified of the SOE Devs with his podcasts. Earlier, Smed had banned him until hell freezes over. I wasn't a raider during this time, so I was out of the loop. Many issues were going on with the Prexus Server. The GMs had disbanded a guild named Immortal Wraith, in which Brad was a current member. He was the monk who kept warping around zones that I constantly reported, and nothing was done. Sony Corporation got involved and came down on them. I fear a lot of stuff got lost in translation or is hidden behind an NDA.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have been using Grammarly lately, so my writing has been better. During this time, Jestor Rodo was terrified of the SOE Devs with his podcasts. Earlier, Smed had banned him until hell freezes over. I wasn't a raider during this time, so I was out of the loop. Many issues were going on with the Prexus Server. The GMs had disbanded a guild named Immortal Wraith, in which Brad was a current member. He was the monk who kept warping around zones that I constantly reported, and nothing was done. Sony Corporation got involved and came on them. I fear a lot of stuff got lost in translation or is hidden behind a NDA.
You sure did play on a lot of different servers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
A female was stalking me, and SOE had to get involved. She had saved my magelo link and would check it periodically to see what server I was on. We had a big battle over the phone with Nicole Seligman's office and Oliva Malmstrom.

• 1Worf
  • 1Clown World

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
A female was stalking me, and SOE had to get involved. She had saved my magelo link and would check it periodically to see what server I was on. We had a big battle over the phone with Nicole Seligman's office and Oliva Malmstrom.

Attachments

• lol sure.gif
    lol sure.gif
    682.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait a second...is this Jestor Rodo?

• 3Worf
  • 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How does checking a Magelo.... man. Solely that? What came of it? Targeted harassment?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
the Mr Sox AMA is much more interesting than anything else going on in this thread. I'd like to know more.

I think some of the disconnect here is due to your coherent direct responses being immediately followed by incoherent and contextless ones which we can't relate to and have a hard time believing.

How many inter-personal incidents have you had which required SOE to get directly involved?
It seems like every instance you've described (and there have been many) has either initially involved senior SOE staff or required their direct involvement in the pursuit of resolution. You've mentioned NDAs, settlements, big battles.
This seems implausible, but I'd love to be wrong.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would bet he is all of these people :p
Now that you've made me waste half my day reading 19 year old posts from my EQ days, I found this thread started by Gartho.

1654623813712.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
who the fuck is Vaneesa? I am the great Barto Windsong, a 51 LVL bard on the Quellious server. I had my character deleted by a rogue GM on September 21, 2002. SOE as a part of the legal settlement with the counsel attorney named a zone after my surname. "Windsong" Sanctuary. Furor may have gotten a spell name after him but they named a zone after me.
All Good Thumbs Up GIF by Xbox

• 2Double Worf