Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod - being recently learned on our FOH Shop, my feature request would be the reverse of the "Gaming Weekend" item. To send someone directly to the political forum for 3 days and unable to post in games. :)

Edit: NEVERMIND! :) Woot!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Amod Amod - being recently learned on our FOH Shop, my feature request would be the reverse of the "Gaming Weekend" item. To send someone directly to the political forum for 3 days and unable to post in games. :)

Edit: NEVERMIND! :) Woot!

Send someone to the Dead Game podcast would be great if people don't have a stick up their butt about it

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
9056F7D6-85A1-49EA-9FDE-5B1AE290734A.gif

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
New Rewind.

New Developer Podcast

Nigon please, I laughed at the very thought of danger. Hiyah, ain't got shit on me. Why is he punching baby strollers to begin with us? R U mad bro? I have been training with Master Yoda in the FOH swamp to unlock my force potential as a new content creator Jedi. 110 views on my podcast intro so far. I am about to go virtual on Tik Tok.

Got a better intro now introducing my podcast. New format. It's going to rock.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
All you guys are a bunch of old dogs chasing a car. I can see right thorough you. You are not a solid guy like me. I found someone local here in KC that has over a million views are a content creator.
Is this guy for real???? I mean, for real for real?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
New Rewind.

New Developer Podcast

Nigon please, I laughed at the very thought of danger. Hiyah, ain't got shit on me. Why is he punching baby strollers to begin with us? R U mad bro? I have been training with Master Yoda in the FOH swamp to unlock my force potential as a new content creator Jedi. 110 views on my podcast intro so far. I am about to go virtual on Tik Tok.

Got a better intro now introducing my podcast. New format. It's going to rock.

Hey at least your podcasts follows the model of Patheon. 7-10 years of pre-alpha intro trying to build hype only to never deliver.

This is gonna rock!

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Is this guy for real???? I mean, for real for real?

No. Lol. After I found the fun of the "Shop" and spent 2500 Tucobucks so he couldn't post or react to games stuff for 3 days, I was enlightened to some hilarious PM's.

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

Peasant​

Friday at 10:49 AM
whats up Ben

Anything you want me to tell Jack or Liz about the current situation on Pantheon, I am sure they would like to know.

Utnayan Utnayan

Utnayan Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome​

HAHAHAHAH WHAT? Who the hell is Ben? :p

You can't beat the drunk gaming out of me. Power to the people.

Friday at 10:51 PM
Feds are involved now.

Like Quote Reply

Utnayan Utnayan

Utnayan Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome​

<Gold Donor>
14,8948,84142d 14h 27m
Saturday at 5:08 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahavava

I still think he is Nirgon Nirgon personally.

Feds... LOL!

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users