Bridgeburner
Feds... LOL!
federale-martinlawrence.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No. Lol. After I found the fun of the "Shop" and spent 2500 Tucobucks so he couldn't post or react to games stuff for 3 days, I was enlightened to some hilarious PM's.

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

Peasant​

Friday at 10:49 AM
whats up Ben

Anything you want me to tell Jack or Liz about the current situation on Pantheon, I am sure they would like to know.

Utnayan Utnayan

Utnayan Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome​

HAHAHAHAH WHAT? Who the hell is Ben? :p

You can't beat the drunk gaming out of me. Power to the people.

Friday at 10:51 PM
Feds are involved now.

Like Quote Reply

Utnayan Utnayan

Utnayan Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome​

<Gold Donor>
14,8948,84142d 14h 27m
Saturday at 5:08 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahavava

I still think he is Nirgon Nirgon personally.

Feds... LOL!

I thought it was Foler at first. It definitely isn't me or him, hand to the Tribunal.

Mods feel free.

Also, apparently he did come from somewhere else and long before any of us had ever heard of him.

PS- does he have access to the good sections lol

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't know what is so hard to believe. Since the beginning, I have been honest with everyone; I am a gamer, beaten down over the years, wanting to relive my glory days with some like-minded friends. I love trading old MMO war stories.

I may be a raid cleric, but I was born a bard. I was made for entertaining people. I have a weird creative sense of humor and am often misunderstood because I am unique due to a handicap.

You are going to love my next trailer for my podcast. I don't bullshit people. People are afraid I will take their up-close parking spot at the mall or something.

I am not afraid to challenge anyone. The other day I called out Pantheon Plus on YT about them offering prizes if people support their content to a game that may not come out. If the games don't come out, I know they aren't going in their pocket to reward the listeners who decided to enter. On the other hand, I gave out all my prize support to the winners of my contests.

Alex knows who Starleeza is.

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
don't know what is so hard to believe. Since the beginning, I have been honest with everyone; I am a gamer, beaten down over the years, wanting to relive my glory days with friends. I may be a raid cleric, but I was born a bard. I was made for entertaining people. I have a weird creative sense of humor and I am often misunderstood because I am unique. You are going to love my next trailer for my podcast.

This is a Vanessa alt.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
who the fuck is Vaneesa? I am the great Barto Windsong, a 51 LVL bard on the Quellious server. I had my character deleted by a rogue GM on September 21, 2002. SOE as a part of the legal settlement with the counsel attorney named a zone after my surname. "Windsong" Sanctuary. Furor may have gotten a spell name after him but they named a zone after me.

Last edited:
  • 3Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what is so hard to believe. Since the beginning, I have been honest with everyone; I am a gamer, beaten down over the years, wanting to relive my glory days with some like-minded friends. I love trading old MMO war stories.

I may be a raid cleric, but I was born a bard. I was made for entertaining people. I have a weird creative sense of humor and am often misunderstood because I am unique due to a handicap.

You are going to love my next trailer for my podcast. I don't bullshit people. People are afraid I will take their up-close parking spot at the mall or something.

I am not afraid to challenge anyone. The other day I called out Pantheon Plus on YT about them offering prizes if people support their content to a game that may not come out. If the games don't come out, I know they aren't going in their pocket to reward the listeners who decided to enter. On the other hand, I gave out all my prize support to the winners of my contests.

owen-wilson-pills.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
who the fuck is Vaneesa? I am the great Barto Windsong, a 51 LVL bard on the Quellious server. I had my character deleted by a rogue GM on September 21, 2002. SOE as a part of the legal settlement with the counsel attorney named a zone after my surname. "Windsong" Sanctuary. Furor may have gotten a spell name after him but they named a zone after me.

Yeah vanessa alt makes sense. Real shame how fucked up most of the trannies around foh have been, I think I only actually like one of you ladybois compared to whats this like 5 awful ones? Come on mans. Stop this shit.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Theyve tried to beat me down over the years too. Don't you ever let them win.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Mr Sox is a funny troll but sometimes a little too obvious. Now, only thing I am not sure of is if the language barrier typing style is planned or not.

1654609889959.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Barto was a solid recruiter for his guild - and also took way too much time once formulating a joke chat (Actually, I did that too I am now ashamed of myself)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And here it gets even a little deeper....

Our very own Soygen Soygen may Recognize Mr Sox as a guy named Gartho from WAY back. :p

Soygen Soygen does this guy's name ring a bell?

1654613024185.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
And here it gets even a little deeper....

Our very own Soygen Soygen may Recognize Mr Sox as a guy named Gartho from WAY back. :p

Soygen Soygen does this guy's name ring a bell?

View attachment 415913
Oh, man! The old Prexus boards. Now I gotta' go read some old hall of fame threads there for the nostalgia kick. Is this Gartho person working on Pantheon or something? I haven't been keeping up with all the riveting Pantheon news lately.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users