Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Chris, I appreciated the feedback. It has been a learning experience for me. I am taking a different approach here. What makes people like a podcast? They get to talk about what they like or disagree with something else. It's entertainment either way. One of the critical points of the podcast is to let people come on and chat with the crew when they don't have anything to talk about on the show. Video game companies don't like calling their game as dead. You can't get prize support, or they will try to DCMA you if they don't want your content. With Fox News, you get a certain biased every show. I am not fox news. It's an open discussion on the podcast as long as it is respectful.

I agree with the intro being a little long, but I want to showcase a large gambit of games to talk about on the show. I still got to text graphics with fireworks to the video.

Always remember content is the king.
Can we get you to stream? My favorite nerd streamers are out of commission at the minute.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

4FGEWzC8gK8k.jpeg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Chris, I appreciated the feedback. It has been a learning experience for me. I am taking a different approach here. What makes people like a podcast? They get to talk about what they like or disagree with something else. It's entertainment either way. One of the critical points of the podcast is to let people come on and chat with the crew when they don't have anything to talk about on the show. Video game companies don't like calling their game as dead. You can't get prize support, or they will try to DCMA you if they don't want your content. With Fox News, you get a certain biased every show. I am not fox news. It's an open discussion on the podcast as long as it is respectful.

I agree with the intro being a little long, but I want to showcase a large gambit of games to talk about on the show. I still got to text graphics with fireworks to the video.

You are incapable of getting a single coherent thought out here in text form what makes you think you are capable of holding a long format podcast?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Chris, I appreciated the feedback...
I think Chris offered some insightful advice in line with your last note.
Content is king, and 3 minutes of canned background music and game box art is not enticing content.

You certainly don't need to heed any of our advice, but you've come here seeking it, and you seem to be ignoring the few people that have provided constructive feedback.

Best of luck with the podcast, I hope we get to see it come to fruition.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think Chris offered some insightful advice in line with your last note.
Content is king, and 3 minutes of canned background music and game box art is not enticing content.

You certainly don't need to heed any of our advice, but you've come here seeking it, and you seem to be ignoring the few people that have provided constructive feedback.

Best of luck with the podcast, I hope we get to see it come to fruition.

You know this kind of reminds me when Brad came to ask for advice on Patheon then made a failure aids Kickstarter that was a glorious train wreck of pure aids. History does repeat itself.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Understandable. I have thought of relatable celebrity impressions at the being of the message to liven things up like Morgan and Arnold. We can always change the lineups with the game selections. I have a couple in mind for my spin-off galaxy of stars podcast with real-world celebrities I interview. all I would need is a portrait change.

I don't do drugs; I am the drug.