Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
lets see an actual podcast bro. this is some slack ass shit.
its obvious you dont have a job, so for fucks sake make a podcast so we can laugh at you.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Where do I go to see/hear this Mr Sox podcast?

On a corner somewhere in South Blue Valley, KC.

1654713098234.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if this is a Pantheon Fallen gif, or someone from this coming weekend's Utnayan drunk gaming group

• 4Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I march to a beat of a different drum if you haven't realized it by now. Raised as a raid cleric but was born as a bard.

• 2Moron
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My one wish, he never has/had kids. The thought of spreading that genetic code around, fills me with dread.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My one wish, he never has/had kids. The thought of spreading that genetic code around, fills me with dread.

I'd say between the possibilities of incel, fully antisocial autist, and/or genital mutilated transgender, chances are decent here that we are safe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I just noticed does Pantheon have any minorities on staff now that Brad is gone. So many work-for-hire foreigners on the team take hard-working American jobs and do not pay taxes for a company based in Southern California.

Last edited:

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Whoa, whoa. This isn't that kind of board. Cool it with the hateful speech bro.

I mean I think this site was credited for promoting transgender awareness, or some such shit, on a very prestigious gaming website, one I can't seem to recall right now.

laugh laughing GIF by You Need a Budget (YNAB)

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just noticed does Pantheon have any minorities on staff now that Brad is gone. So many work-for-hire foreigners on the team take hard-working American jobs and do not pay taxes for a company based in Southern California.
Did Brad claim to be Native American or something?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am not sure. Someone bought the fact to Joppa when he appeared on their podcast. I wonder how many of those new hires or freelance fiverr artists are minorities. Work for hire artists is not considered to be full-time employment.

One time Minus kicked me from the discord caused. I asked him if he would put a woman as a co-host to attract more inclusive viewers. After he left the show, Drax decided to include Sparrow after I talked to him.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Mcfly, why don't you get Joppa on your FOH podcast and ask him some of those hard-hitting questions everyone wants to know. Not these pansy-ass softball questions people like Bazgrim ask?

Chris

Potato del Grande
They're years old now. But you can find them here. Ep1 Ep2
Nice, I'll have a listen later.

My initial thoughts are that a podcast about Fires of Heaven is a bit niche, but a podcast with broader appeal by Fires of Heaven could take off given the amount of potential guests and vast gaming experience here.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what's funnier. The obvious trolling going on, or the fact Chris Chris thinks this is real.

This thread is starting to turn into MSNBC.

• 2Worf