Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I think it's safe to say that VR is a holding company. They haven't paid corporate taxes for over eight years; they haven't completed one zone yet. They are using pre-built art assets from the Unity store; alpha looks a long way away supposedly; there is a total of 3 continents to make all together, including 63 separate zones; the company appears to be struggling to raise revenue for funding after telling everyone initially, they had the budget to make it to launch. They have been avoiding the California tax board for over 3 years. Now they are trying to organize a new pledge system during the summer as a possible cash-grab? Please no more, Pantheon, Brad's legacy deserves better. You should have walked away after he died. I am tired of hearing about the comparations to COE now.

It's time to make the call. I am so sorry for what I am about to do but I believe in a good mercy killing. At this point, the Devs seemed overworked and unpaid; I applauded their sense of loyalty to the project, but enough is enough. I can't stand it anymore. Maybe returning to their former professions will make them happy again and less stressed.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I think it's safe to say that VR is a holding company. They haven't paid corporate taxes for over eight years; they haven't completed one zone yet. They are using pre-built art assets from the Unity store; alpha looks a long way away supposedly; there is a total of 3 continents to make all together, including 63 separate zones; the company appears to be struggling to raise revenue for funding after telling everyone initially, they had the budget to make it to launch. They have been avoiding the California tax board for over 3 years. Now they are trying to organize a new pledge system during the summer as a possible cash-grab? Please no more, Pantheon, Brad's legacy deserves better. You should have walked away after he died. I am tired of hearing about the comparations to COE now.

It's time to make the call. I am so sorry for what I am about to do but I believe in a good mercy killing. At this point, the Devs seemed overworked and unpaid; I applauded their sense of loyalty to the project, but enough is enough. I can't stand it anymore. Maybe returning to their former professions will make them happy again and less stressed.
1654924584662.png

• 2Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If it had been me or a streamer like CK, we would have gotten the death penalty. Money does rule. 2-day ban, and it's the fucking weekend. He used the word banned himself. From what I understand, you can't use your other channel while prohibited, according to the rules. Probably some outrageous pantheon or WOW zealot fans who went gangster on him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Learn the difference between suspended and banned. Words have meanings you worthless fucking faggot.

A suspension is just a temporary ban. A ban is just a permanent suspension. Either one can often be turned into the other at the will of a customer service department. So, meh, why use the 3 syllable one?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Vern what's the difference between no and never then? Youre example is not the same.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
huh? It dont count until we have screenshots? 2 tubes like to cry like a little biatch to the mods.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You know two tubes is a Minus. He had a hard-on for Convo and always asked where Convo went right before the 5 million donations by Chris Krenthal. He so easy to indentify after that statement. Minus runs his mouth too much.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Cant say I know that but I trust you enough

Will be subbing this and nothing from MicroBlizztardaVision

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You can't stop the pay-to-win model. Amazon and Microsoft are on board now with the plan. All the games will switch over eventually.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Pantheon will fold before the year is out. So did they delete the post nirgon? if you notice in the video there was no reference to Pantheon in any way. Yet they still hate me. I think its time for me to call my lawyer and go johnny Depp on them.

Last edited:
  • 1Fal'len

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck are you two even talking about anymore? Just meet in a god damn hotel room already.

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As hard as Nigron sucks his dick, I wouldn't be shocked if its his alt account. He is easily crazy enough to do it. Oh well, will just check this for fallen gifs and stop giving the moron(s) attention,it's just stupid now.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users