Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The better properties will get gobbled to join the more prominent companies like Microsoft under s new umbrella policy, thus, stunning their game's true potential. Eventually, everyone sells out. The creativity and passion are there, but the money is not. You need all three. Remember, there are three sides to a triangle.
But what if it's a square?!?!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
People don't think in squares because they are part of the 4th dimension. In the bible, all the good things happen in threes.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You can't outrun time and money. Refer to the classic song the devil went down to Georgia and its sequel that nobody ever remembers. I do because I am a bard.

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
billy ray cyrus drugs GIF by Still The King
dave chappelle drugs GIF
The Simpsons Cartoon GIF
Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Someone decided to hack my discord and charged my cc eight times for one nitro account and has taken over one of my Facebook accounts under the name [email protected]. They were using a VPN, but I still have their MAC address.

Amod edit...Image with personal data

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Wouldnt this have been more useful in the AoC thread? Are you like.. locked to only the Pantheon thread? Xerge Xerge , how do you feel about this shit? lol
I got an insider tip about Ashes.

Steven is about to sell it as they approach the release of RIOT MMO. Like Pantheon, they waited too long to hook the fans, and the fish got away. I don't know why people keep messaging me about this shit. I have known about the Riot MMO for at least two + years. What's going to suck is that steven will get mostly his money, mainly from the sale, and all those people will get stuck with worthless cosmetics that no one knows what they are for in the game.

Steven is not the owner; John is. John holds the purse strings in the relationship. Steven can be removed for any reason and at any time. Initially, it may not have been the case. But they failed to stay the course, and some crew jumped overboard while scrapping the ship's rutter across the ocean floor as the sharks approached.

He is up to his eyeballs in debt with a Vegas MLM guy. I have seen this happen too often in other industries like the Comic books, so I believe the story.

MMOs still can't make it without big comporations with deep pockets after 25 years.
My inside tip is bigger than your tip. Shared your post for laughs though

• 1Worf

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Also why on earth would you show your real information and last 4 of the CC/Card on that picture? Are you seriously doxing yourself? You sir should not be on the internet at all. You wonder why you get "hacked". Btw its not hacking, its just you being dumb.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If I blocked it, the information would be disputed that I made the story up. My info has changed since last month,

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Whenever you dispute a charge, they ban your account. I have a good idea who is doing it. People in the Ashes community are notorious in the community, especially the mods, for doxing people. They once created a 95-page PowerPoint on another player named GigaBear. I don't have shit on GB. He is the ultimate verbal assassin I have ever seen, but he isn't the one who told me about the ashes tip.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
People in the Pantheon community don't like you, but those ashes people are something else. 95 pages. God damn. Wheres is Modesto in California?

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
People in FoH community just laugh at you when your life spins out of control. I don't think they sign you up for Nitro.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Man we almost need a permanent janitor in this thread to clean up the nonsense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users