Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I never pledged to Ashes; I could not afford the $2500 price tag to be Steven's friend. I have decided to scrap the podcast. All of those people who attacked GB are slowly becoming a GB now, and all it takes is a few bad streams to get the heads rolling. MYDOT.com Haha. MMOs are dead now. People in 1999 didnt have a choice like they do now. They have let the pond spread too thin now and no one can swim in the water.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't think it is one of the FOH faithful. I have been a member of Nitro since 2015. I never got billed more than once a month until last month.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Someone decided to hack my discord and charged my cc eight times for one nitro account and has taken over one of my Facebook accounts under the name [email protected]. They were using a VPN, but I still have their MAC address.

Amod edit...Image with personal data
Delusions of persecution. This is a classic sign of mental instability.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
1655422735121.jpeg

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox - Your mission. Go to the doctor. Ask which of all these mix well together. Say, “The internet told me I need at least 5 on top and 7 on the bottom”.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Don't you think it is odd that people were asking a question about where I lived and making comments about red flagging me when someone suddenly makes a death threat here in KC towards a local school? Now everyone emailed the mods to have their post taken down. I am not crazy, nor am I in jail right now. I am done here. The fact someone has been posting my comments in other forums without my consent is bogus.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Don't you think it is odd that people were asking a question about where I lived and making comments about red flagging me when someone suddenly makes a death threat here in KC towards a local school? Now everyone emailed the mods to have their post taken down. I am not crazy, nor am I in jail right now. I am done here. The fact someone has been posting my comments in other forums without my consent is bogus.

Dude whatever you are doing to gotta learn some chill. If there is anyone actually harassing you it's because you are putting a target on your own back. Step back and self reflect a bit, if you were banned from previous game sites there is a reason why.

What started out as cute and harmless little retard is quickly spiraling into some shit I don't think anyone here wants as a part of this community. Tone your crazy down bro.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I live in KC and there's no news of death threats lately. No one emailed mods to have their posts taken down (plus they were only moved). Sounds like more crazy web spinning in your head.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1655425743257.png

Which part of the nothing to show for it/1 zone is this?

Does anyone have any information about the community college computer graphics class they might have subcontracted out to do it? It looks very good tbh.

I hope they hire that person with the money they definitely dont have.

Last edited:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Don't you think it is odd that people were asking a question about where I lived...

I asked you where you lived because you mentioned KC and that's where I live.

and making comments about red flagging me

No idea what you're talking about

when someone suddenly makes a death threat here in KC towards a local school?

???

Now everyone emailed the mods to have their post taken down.

WTF, LOL, don't stop now!

I am not crazy, nor am I in jail right now. I am done here. The fact someone has been posting my comments in other forums without my consent is bogus.

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-migraine.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Speaking of Kansas City is this shithole still around, I kind of miss the nasty hole in the wall taco joint. If you wanna talk about Rise of the Fallen your asshole was gonna be rocking the toilet bowl after this place.

1655427952546.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of Kansas City is this shithole still around, I kind of miss the nasty hole in the wall taco joint. If you wanna talk about Rise of the Fallen your asshole was gonna be rocking the toilet bowl after this place.

View attachment 417600

That looks like the one up by Barry Road. I usually hit up the one on North Oak though.

My order came out on two trays. This was the aftermath:

View attachment 186475

View attachment 186476

And for @Regime , one of the only pieces of decoration in the entire place

View attachment 186477

1655434660078.png

• 1Solidarity

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have been sincere here with everyone. I have nothing to hide here. I have answered all of your trap questions with 100% accuracy. I even offered to buy you lunch. You claimed you were from KC, but you didn't know about the shooter threat over the last few days From Blue Springs, where my nephews go to school. It's been all over the news the previous three days and even on the national news. Maybe your momma, Bo, doesn't have a TV in her basement where you spent most of your life. I don't know, and I don't care.

One of my old friends used to run the Flying Saucer in Raleigh. That's the only reason I know anything about it. I have never been inside. You went through a lot of trouble researching those facts without bothering to read the current news events. It disturbs me a lot.

Furthermore, you failed to acknowledge that people have shared my posts in other forums.

Now I know that most of you don't take these posts seriously. Maybe you should. I know I do. I wouldn't say I like the idea of a bullet sitting on my windowpane and not knowing who put it there. I used to see a lot of severely dangerous people in my life.

Kansas City is a beautiful cow town that has grown a lot since I moved here ten years ago. We won a super bowl and a World Series, have a major league soccer team, and now have secured the World Cup in 2026. In addition to the sport's professional teams, we have the NFL Draft next year and a possible Super Bowl hosting sometime in the future. We have the twelfth busiest arena in the world at a single given time. We have a major comic con two times a year. The future is so bright in KC now I am wearing shades.

Unfortunately, NC still has us beat on Barbeque and NASCAR.

As far as the Pantheon newsletter is concerned, it does not mean shit because everything is still subject to change. They have not stressed the server hard yet or done the pet pathing. Those mechanics will cause severe, unforeseen, and time-sinking delays to the development process. The same thing happened to Ashes of Creation in 2018; it took them over a year to work it out. If the combat or lag is incorrect, people will quit the game if they suffer a fate worse than New World. Riot MMO is the last great hope and probably will be paid to win once again.

Back in 2020, VR released Project Faethale to the community, and they knew at the time they would have to eventually tear it down due to all the spaghetti code in the network. Art assets don't mean shit if your network is not correctly set up to handle a hard stress test.

Last edited:
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users