Zg.gif

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I have been sincere here with everyone. I have nothing to hide here. I have answered all of your trap questions with 100% accuracy. I even offered to buy you lunch. You claimed you were from KC, but you didn't know about the shooter threat over the last few days From Blue Springs, where my nephews go to school. It's been all over the news the previous three days and even on the national news. Maybe your momma, Bo, doesn't have a TV in her basement where you spent most of your life. I don't know, and I don't care. One of my old friends used to run the Flying Saucer in Raleigh. That's the only reason I know anything about it. I have never been inside. You went through a lot of trouble researching those facts without bothering to read the current news events. It disturbs me a lot. Furthermore, you failed to acknowledge that people have shared my posts in other forums.

Now I know that most of you don't take these posts seriously. Maybe you should. I know I do.

Bruh.

IDGAF about Blue Springs, LOL. I also don't pay much attention to local news. And there's a new school shooting on the news every few days; I don't think a 'threat' even moves the peg much for anyone anymore.

When you mentioned P&L , I was just like "eeeehhhh..." Meet up IRL in the new Westport 2.0 or whatever the fuck that turned into, with someone from the Internet who seems like they're legitimately crazy? What could ever go wrong with that, right? That was an instant hard pass, LOL. And generally speaking, I try to avoid anything in downtown KC like the fucking plague. I'm not even sure that place is still open, and I only think I went there once, years and years ago.

I might head to that part of town if I'm craving Town Topic, or something like that, but it's a short list of places I'm willing to go down there for.

'trap questions' top kek

But keep thinking I'm not from KC, and that Pantheon is going to release. You're batting a thousand LOL. Welcome to FOH!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Erronius Erronius , why didn't you acknowledge that someone shared his post in another forum that you don't read and would have no idea about?! HOW DARE YOU!!

I've had people put live grenades on my window panes so a bullet doesn't worry me anymore, Sox. That's why I didn't take your completely factual accounting as seriously as you might have thought. I'm just bored by all the people wanting me dead.

And yeah, to someone who lives on the far west side of the metro in Kansas like me and almost never goes over to that area, Blue springs might as well be St Louis.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Barry Road

Man it's been close to 15 years or so since I lived up there. When I was there I was on the Northern Part around 152 and 169 area. For some reason this derail got me nostalgic and interested in how things have changed. Surprisingly, the rent doesn't seem like it has ballooned there was much as it has like down here in Florida. I also see that Longboards is still a place that used to be my jam for lunchtime. It was a much simpler time looking back.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Remember when a monk's weight limit mattered and MMOs were even somewhat immersive.

Been a LONG time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I feel like KC has a disproportionate amount of FOH posters relative to its population. It's weird.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Kansas City is a beautiful place. I fear all the taxes will go up soon with all this development. Dickie, KC is centered right smack in the center of the heartland. Eron and Trick Dick, the lunch offer still stands. Just tell me where and when and I will be there. I only thought of P&L because it is a public place. Town Topic makes a good hamburger.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Content creators are like dogs chasing cars; eventually, they will get struck by them. People reported good stuff on COE until they decided to do the infamous land grab scandal. Now Pantheon is coming out with a new pledge package. You can have beautiful graphics on a stream by waiting until you have 100 k users on, and the network gets screwed. VR has had at least three different network people since 2014.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Content creators are like dogs chasing cars; eventually, they will get struck by them. People reported good stuff on COE until they decided to do the infamous land grab scandal. You can have beautiful graphics on a stream by waiting until you have 100 k users, and the network gets fucked. Vr has had at least three different network people since 2014.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hey Booze there's this great bbq place by me that had a terror threat. My treat. You in?

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users