Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Hey Booze there's this great bbq place by me that had a terror threat. My treat. You in?

I don't live up in KC anymore, but there was a place and I can't remember the name of it now that had pretty good BBQ and the blacks that run to place would yell at and roast all people in line.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You are weak sauce. You got no rap game. Why don't you take your ass to your room in your mom's basement and then eat some funtons and drink a few mountain dews before you come upstairs and join us, big boys, again?

White people don't roast pigs. Ollie Gates is the most racist person I met in my life.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know, I think this thread really is headed to the Shaw now. Catching up on the thread and I dont even know which fucking conversation to follow and three of those conversations are by the same guy within the same post.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Tuco Bucks are awesome and I am now out of TB's. Going camping this weekend with wifey, Mr Sox is a swamp dweller with some advice to go see a Doctor - and let the falling Gif's commence for the weekend!

Dedicated to Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

amusing_falling_gifs_08.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
You know, I think this thread really is headed to the Shaw now. Catching up on the thread and I dont even know which fucking conversation to follow and three of those conversations are by the same guy within the same post.

The rest of us are just as lost. Nobody has a clue what the kid is even talking about, who he is talking to, or when he is gonna doxx himself again.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can you guys please meet this man for lunch and stream it? Ill gladly pay $5 to sub to your stream.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Will you pay any funeral costs or security services I might need in the future, too?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Every time he posts I cannot help but think of the Usual Suspects and Kevin Spacey in the interview room.

• 2Worf

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think Sox is a bot. Like the guy who unleashed it on that site called 4 chan, that I wont even consider looking at.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I think Sox is a bot. Like the guy who unleashed it on that site called 4 chan, that I wont even consider looking at.

I feel like a bot would at least be entertaining. This level of bot just like Pantheon would only be acceptable 30 years ago.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
You are weak sauce. You got no rap game. Why don't you take your ass to your room in your mom's basement and then eat some funtons and drink a few mountain dews before you come upstairs and join us, big boys, again?

White people don't roast pigs. Ollie Gates is the most racist person I met in my life.
Steve Brule What GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It eats the hot baked bbq beans or it gets the biblical geometry lesson again

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Time to saturate myself with poison so that when sox eats my flesh it'll kill him too.

• 2Worf
  • 2Double Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Now what would be a good series is to get someone to write out actual MMORPG drams over the years. Good EQ level juicy drama clerics ruining marriages over sucking guild leader dick to get their rez stick faster type drams. Then get McFly McFly to narrate it weekly.

Find someone with editing skills to add some visuals and we have a hit YouTube series, that can span across all games and decades. Hell the section on MethodJosh would be solid alone.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf