Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How about some feedback.

76970000.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Hey, why don't you go look for your fearless leader's name in WOW with that potty mouth and then go cry to Bobby? I guess Bobby wasn't the problem after all was, he biatch? The Blizzard Gravy train keeps a rolling. Poor Cosby crew. I heard that chick had a bigger dick than most of you.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey, why don't you go look for your fearless leader's name in WOW with that potty mouth and then go cry to Bobby? I guess Bobby wasn't the problem after all was, he biatch? The Blizzard Gravy train keeps a rolling. Poor Cosby crew. I heard that chick had a bigger dick than most of you.

64284964.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I heard the other day that one of Steven Shariff's twitter accounts got banned. Some people claim he was running a marketing scam. All he wants to do is show purchasable art assets and no proof of network improvements to the server or combat mechanics in the game. You can't get a refund on a digital product here in America. Europe is a different story thats why Steven does want to open an office in Europe right now.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
A room was full of guys all sitting around in a suite. Do you know what that means? Which one of your Circle Jerks had to eat the Saltine Cracker? Come on.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What do you expect from a free Anti Virus? They are trying to sell you their upgrade software. I have never seen that message before.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Looks to be a copy/paste from something called Nintendo Life as that's referenced in the article. I can't really explain the occasional nonsencial bit, it's like a bad translation in some places but then using English idioms in others.

Then the list of the top Sonic games of all time... my god... even though it seems to be some sort of user ranking I can't fathom how it's a bunch of modern sonic games, no sonic mania, but one random 90s spinoff nobody has heard of thrown in.

Anyway let's have a derail, the correct list is:
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic Mania
Sonic 2
Sonic 1
Sonic 2 (Master System/Game Gear)
Sonic 1 (Master System/Game Gear)
Sonic CD
Sonic Chaos (Master System/Game Gear)

You can't have a top 10 because they didn't make 10 Sonic Games, they just did a series of shitty reboots.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was testing the RSS feed ability for the website. It is a passive income function of the program I am using here. The important thing is the look of the site first then the content can come next. I am looking for the best RSS out there to link up to the site so I can run Adsense and the eCommerce store. Any suggestions or leads would be appreciated. I am thinking of putting a streamer section on the website. trust me i am getting ready to prune some dog shit.

• 1WTF

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Sonic the Hedgehog has become a household name, but SEGA's blue speed freak actually didn't make his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game. After reaching fame through successive titles across a variety of genres, including the ultra-popular Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, plenty of players may know a number of obscure facts about how the character became blue or previous team-ups, but few know where he actually made his debut.

Unknown to all but the most diehard fans, the Blue Blur initially appeared in a long-forgotten SEGA-made Japanese arcade racing game. Before players got to see the speedster star in his own game on the then-unreleased SEGA Genesis, he was teased through a cameo in Rad Mobile. Here's the truth behind Sonic's first video game appearance and the game that paved his path to stardom.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Sonic the Hedgehog has become a household name, but SEGA's blue speed freak actually didn't make his debut in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game. After reaching fame through successive titles across a variety of genres, including the ultra-popular Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, plenty of players may know a number of obscure facts about how the character became blue or previous team-ups, but few know where he actually made his debut.

Unknown to all but the most diehard fans, the Blue Blur initially appeared in a long-forgotten SEGA-made Japanese arcade racing game. Before players got to see the speedster star in his own game on the then-unreleased SEGA Genesis, he was teased through a cameo in Rad Mobile. Here's the truth behind Sonic's first video game appearance and the game that paved his path to stardom.

Any person from the Arcade era knows this.. it's nothing new.

Now piss off.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Then what year did he debut? I was around during this time, and I don't remember Sonic until later after DK Country. The thing with video games is all relative to an individual's memory just like music. We can talk about video games for an hour and still get nowhere because our tastes vary so much.

Btw it was 1991. Most of us are at least 50 in this forum and like me, our memory is not as sharp as it used to be. For example, Alex and Chris, famous wow lore writers, could not remember all the detailed storylines at a Bliz Con panel years ago when asked by the Red Shirt guy. I guess too many visits to the Cosby suite must have fogged their memories for good during the weekend.

Guess who has an in-game WOW character and who does not now?

Last edited:
  • 1Like