Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have only ignored one person on this forum and it was the fucking banana guy. Considering a new contender now else I get brain cancer.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Who do you blame if you are too stupid enough to make a dumbass comment about your personal life to the YT community multiple times and then want to cry to mod when someone talks about it in an open chat channel?

This is why I don't want to do a podcast.

It becomes fair use when you post it to sites like Twitch and YT.

We all look forward to the day you go to far and are gone, we all know it's going to happen because you can't seem to learn anything.

charlie-murphy-dave-chappelle.gif

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Utard, I want to publicly state for the record, you don't have my permission anymore to post or upload any electronic media to this website about me or my intellectual property.

When I find more of your retarded psycho babble from years ago posted in public domain I will copy and paste it here without your permission any damn time I see fit. You worthless jackass :)

Love - The Tard.

• 5Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Let's remind everyone with this gem:

So Mr. Sox Mr. Sox back in 2012 did you also claim IP rights on Gartho and does that carry over to your next username handle and the LLC you never created?

1657567590384.png

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Well, there were 2500 pages here before me, and don't read the first post on this thread.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I see he threatened to go to court over that account. I'm sure that happened! It also looks like another forum where everybody thought he was a nut job.

Only the third page and he's already saying he has a connection to the governor of California. What a fucking gold mine, Utnayan Utnayan .

Also, reading some of those posts there make me a little sad for him. Maybe this is all he has.

• 1Truth!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The chargeback was worked out with Lyman Tuttle. When you signed up for HOT expansion, they would preauthorize your CC and I got confused though it was taken out right then so when the 30 days came due, they charged me for real this time and the funds weren't there. It took 3 secs to correct but I lost my progression. it was the first SOE to try to do this shit. they would let you try out the expansion. Now it is free.

The CSR agent in your post ended up becoming a member of my guild years later in the game. I am surprised you aren't talking about the second chargeback where I won $587.21 from SOE/DB. I am still playing EQ to this time. I am about to win again in a few weeks.

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
I banned you from the site punch baby. My site was developed by three discord developers for free. State of the Art. I know everything that goes on my site with 15 bots. I still need to add the banners for each section.

Punch I am asking you nicely stay off my site or I will get discord to look into the situation. You don't want that all. I don't like you because you punch baby strollers.
Link doesn't work for me either.

Who is punch? We got new lore dropping?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Punch Baby Strollers is one of Minus cronies that comes on the Pantheon Plus Podcast now and then. He is only here to report back to the mother ship. There is a group of people from the Pantheon unofficial forums that hides in this thread.

I don't need to play Pantheon at this point because I am already a legend.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You need a new link it got changed because I had to ban some people. It's a really bad-looking message with thor bringing down the hammer. i changed my webaddress for the website too.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox - You never finished this story:

Also lol:

I made the mistake (Hilarious reward) for clicking on his profile and was able to bring up some wham dingers.

Chris Chris you teach math class in the UK or something right? Can you commit on Mr. Sox Mr. Sox 's mental situation at this stage of the game?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can you imagine the next forum coming back here, digging up posts on this guy?

Hello from the past.....hoofshots?

• 2Double Worf
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users