Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Relevant to this post and this thread.
I laugh every time.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Let's remind everyone with this gem:

So @Mr. Sox back in 2012 did you also claim IP rights on Gartho and does that carry over to your next username handle and the LLC you never created?

View attachment 421441
L O L

So this is someone thats serious??? A real winner, wow. I thought sox was a troll but he is really that pathetic. Wow, just wow.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Screenshot_20220711-230615_Chrome.jpg

So is he Jestor? Vaguely remember the name and joker avatar from this forum but I didn't play EQ.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The only interaction I really had on the forums was about my website. There was no AdSense or any type of advertising of links with Enjin. I maybe posted a few times on the main forums. I have quite many friends on the Pantheon forums. Maybe 900+ because of my website. My website has over 8 k hits just on their forum alone.

Kilsin disabled my account/email and then place me ignore after I made the one post. There is no way to get my alpha key. It was a simple question that generated 3 k views in 3 hours. The post was on Nephele thread who I recommend joining the team and then it escalated from that point. People like Vandraad then took the question to the next level by doing memes and Ben Dean got involved and put his foot in his mouth. They deleted the thread that night in June 2020. There were no other negative posts. I have always been positive on Aradune Facebook page and my website, Crossroads of Terminus, about Pantheon. A lot of the negative stuff happened way after the brush with Minus in April 2020. They tried to get me to sign an NDA in order for me to be a content creator and to receive special perks like interviews from the team, but I turned them down. Apparently, none of the other content creators signed one. They were going to use it as a muzzle on me. I paid for VIP access but for some reason, I wasn't let in the chat room. Medawky couldn't tell me why, but he knew. I got pissed I asked them the question about their financial status after the VIP chat. There were a lot more people talking smack worse than me on the forums, but they never said a word to them.

I never took a dime from them. I never had my package upgrade to VIP for free. I paid for it out of my own pocket.

My website was pretty huge and had a following. I gave away prizes to people and not promises like Pantheon +

Things were very shaky back then and people would have really freaked out bad if the CCs told people that brad's wife died a month after Brad. It was kept secret. things seem more stable now.

Kilsin told me in 2020 I still had access to the game but I am perm banned from the forums. They were afraid I guess I would weaponize my friend's list. I maybe the only person banned from their discord and forums.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Groove

Trakanon Raider
I honestly have been on the fence thinking this hide tanner has got to be a trololol but Ut's detective work has sent this thread into the stratosphere!

This unmasking has echoes of the Erronius-Deathwalker saga, but instead of us learning of Sam's predilections we get a front row seat watching a car crash in slow motion, the DSM

addled persona of Mr Sox devolving in real time into the sad, schitzoid entity now seen laid bare before us. The heavens have opened and it is glorious!

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You could swap out almost all his posts in this thread with posts from 11 years ago and you wouldn't even notice.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
now, who is this guy?

How does he survive? He surely isn't employed.

Is this the much talked about but seldom seen mom's basement dweller??

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You guys will get beat down on classic MMO, so you don't want it to come out

You've served your purpose, go to sleep

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You guys will get beat down on classic MMO, so you don't want it to come out

You've served your purpose, go to sleep
As a counterpoint, people do not ignore Rothko's retrospective. They do not talk through it or walk through it half bored. They come, and they stay for a long time. For the first show in memory, people sit on the floor, back apart from the work, to give it space—in the room, in their heads. They include museum-goers so young that they really should demand something more obviously postmodern. They have found a place, for a little while at least, to live.

Mark Rothko took time to reach that desire for himself, almost to the eve of his suicide in 1970. Like his friend Adolph Gottlieb, he blossomed late, well after leaving Latvia and then Portland, Oregon. And he continued to develop into his mid-60s, but his influences stayed with him all his life.

Rothko's first works, already well into his twenties, mark his first act of turning away. On the surface, and surfaces will always matter to Rothko, they have no ties to the past. Some paintings aim for the reality of New York's urban scene and the American century, from passing trains to passing faces. Others take up the febrile line of Surrealist drawing and Surrealism in America. In these paintings, a city's emotional energy sits at odds with its solid outer space. Surrealism's fluid inner world meets an insistence on human form.

After a few rooms of this show, I could finally see the great rectangles floating above. The pallid realism, formalism, and Surrealism are gone for good. Still, I thought back to the small rectangle at the bottom of an early painting, a subway platform in a dusky city, well before the melodramatic Subway of George Tooker. The ground plane gives the painting its packed, shallow space, only it has come loose from perspective, twisting into a solid ground that only art can provide.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I never thought I’d witness the return of the Jester

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As a counterpoint, people do not ignore Rothko's retrospective. They do not talk through it or walk through it half bored. They come, and they stay for a long time. For the first show in memory, people sit on the floor, back apart from the work, to give it space—in the room, in their heads. They include museum-goers so young that they really should demand something more obviously postmodern. They have found a place, for a little while at least, to live.

Mark Rothko took time to reach that desire for himself, almost to the eve of his suicide in 1970. Like his friend Adolph Gottlieb, he blossomed late, well after leaving Latvia and then Portland, Oregon. And he continued to develop into his mid-60s, but his influences stayed with him all his life.

Rothko's first works, already well into his twenties, mark his first act of turning away. On the surface, and surfaces will always matter to Rothko, they have no ties to the past. Some paintings aim for the reality of New York's urban scene and the American century, from passing trains to passing faces. Others take up the febrile line of Surrealist drawing and Surrealism in America. In these paintings, a city's emotional energy sits at odds with its solid outer space. Surrealism's fluid inner world meets an insistence on human form.

After a few rooms of this show, I could finally see the great rectangles floating above. The pallid realism, formalism, and Surrealism are gone for good. Still, I thought back to the small rectangle at the bottom of an early painting, a subway platform in a dusky city, well before the melodramatic Subway of George Tooker. The ground plane gives the painting its packed, shallow space, only it has come loose from perspective, twisting into a solid ground that only art can provide.
ffs. I started reading that shit. Stop it lol.

• 8Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users