Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pantheon is being remade in the image of VANGUARD with EQ and p99 elements. Watch them change the name to Vanguard when the other Pantheon tries to take your name away. A name change would do the game a bit of good.

I really think you guys are arguing with an AI program, shit fucked up and double posted and has been taken offline.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I admire some of these fuckers spend hours doing podcasts on a wanna-be MMO. What are they talking about? Retirement plan? Do they not know this shit has been going on for over 8 years now? What have they done? NADA! The devs have been running circle like clueless chickens, like dancing around a fucking camp fire. Come on, even Scam Citizen got a tech demo for you to jerk off. Pantheon has absolutely nothing. It's like a fucking MUD at this point. If you want EQ crap, you may as well go play TLPs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah but what if
What if what? If the game actually launches, and is actually successful? Then some guy can be king of the nerds? Gimme a break. No one cares, these guys are living in a fantasy land of irrelevance.

• 1Solidarity

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>

Guide programs have a big issue. Legally you have to pay them, or you are breaking California law. EQ had an issue with its years ago. VR has a Dev who has openly admitted to RMT in the past and gold buying. GMs all the time get fired for doing stuff they are not supposed to do like summoning items for people. Cohh is VR's only hope for good exposure for Pantheon. I wouldn't ask Asmon for a reference.
I love that they continue to say "upcoming mmo" ...

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah but what if
Asmongold and other streamers will play and these jokers will have no audience, because if they had the personality to compete with them, they would be streamers for another game already.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If this was a serious company actually making something, their social presence would make sense. Paradox does similar things and people go chomping at stuff like vicky3 upcoming info streams. So the problem isn't the streams or attempts at community interaction, but the lack of substance behind it.

• 1Like

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
These guys are brilliant. They get to sit around, doing nothing, and get paid. I'd love to see what salaries they are giving themselves. All these rabid fans paying for their mortgages and gamergod hotrods :trump:

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think about things that rock

7eq0.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
These guys are brilliant. They get to sit around, doing nothing, and get paid. I'd love to see what salaries they are giving themselves. All these rabid fans paying for their mortgages and gamergod hotrods :trump:

Doing nothing yup, and they have hotrods and mansions lol

This it late MCB syndrome

Also this community: "guh huh sure wish someone'd make a good classic style MMO again"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Doing nothing yup, and they have hotrods and mansions lol

This it late MCB syndrome

Also this community: "guh huh sure wish someone'd make a good classic style MMO again"

Tell me some actual features of the game you have seen so far?

CreamyTornGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gif

• 1Like