Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think its Nirgon using an algo bot.

1659286105672.png

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Pantheon is being remade in the image of VANGUARD with EQ and p99 elements. Watch them change the name to Vanguard when the other Pantheon tries to take your name away. A name change would do the game a bit of good.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pantheon is being remade in the image of VANGUARD with EQ and p99 elements. Watch them change the name to Vanguard when the other Pantheon tries to take your name away. A name change would do the game a bit of good.
Yeah, if only another company didn't own the Vanguard IP. Those pesky little details!

And we know in your delusional mind you think EG7 is going to pick up Pantheon but there's absolutely no evidence of that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Ay yo she may be 1/10 on looks but she's a 10/10 dev don't you fucking hate on our lord and savior jchan!

Serious though if you follow eq she has been extremely awesome for it, and basically breathed tons of life, repeatedly, into the 2+ decade game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

• 1Picard
  • 1Repost
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No can do, it is registered as Pantheon and will launch with that name.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Fuck it, they should just swing for the fences and call it Elden Ring Online

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

I think everquest next is available if they want it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Such an important post you had to post it twice 90 minutes apart!

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like

yerm

Such an important post you had to post it twice 90 minutes apart!

In his defense, sometimes it saves my posts even though I posted as if it was a draft, and it is VERY easy to accidentally post a saved draft when fucking around here on a phone.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

Guide programs have a big issue. Legally you have to pay them, or you are breaking California law. EQ had an issue with its years ago. VR has a Dev who has openly admitted to RMT in the past and gold buying. GMs all the time get fired for doing stuff they are not supposed to do like summoning items for people. Cohh is VR's only hope for good exposure for Pantheon. I wouldn't ask Asmon for a reference.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Guide programs have a big issue. Legally you have to pay them, or you are breaking California law. EQ had an issue with its years ago. VR has a Dev who has openly admitted to RMT in the past and gold buying. GMs all the time get fired for doing stuff they are not supposed to do like summoning items for people. Cohh is VR's only hope for good exposure for Pantheon. I wouldn't ask Asmon for a reference.

Hard to tell if I'm overwatering or underwatering my trees. Ronald Reagan was in office for most of the '80s. Thunderstruck by ACDC always gets me pumped. I'm sad James Van Der Beek isn't in more things. The computer mouse was invented by Douglas Engelbart. The oceans are drying up. Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian sound a lot alike

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 8 users