Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I’ve been in glacier national park without internet for 10 days. Driving in the RV back home - come to the thread, skipped to the last page - I know I haven’t missed anything but just in case - I figured I would ask 🕺🏻

Dude you missed it while you were gone. Pantheon released, flopped, and was recalled. They're back in pre alpha and going to redo it like ff14 did.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The problem is video industry is too huge needs regulations.

You know what would make the gaming industry better, government intervention.

oh-wait-youre-serious.gif

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok nothing ever changes in video scamming. Hides behind CCreators. Norelease dates. Steven is in major debt with Vegas investors. You need money to make mmo.
Breaking News Mlb GIF by Travis

I heard that Steven originally got a loan from Russia connections. They apparently used gold as the payment. The game was supposed to funnel that back in crypto currency but obviously the game is late to release. The connections are not very happy about this due to the Ukraine war having a direct effect on their resources. There are some actions that could be taken but the connections are hoping Steven will take this game early into Alpha 2. Cosmetics would still be sold but given the length of time for Alpha 2 it is believed more players will bite the bullet and want in. This would then give Steven a chance to start returning some of the borrowed funds. I really hope Steven can pull this off before their patience is too far tested.

yerm

Breaking News Mlb GIF by Travis

I heard that Steven originally got a loan from Russia connections. They apparently used gold as the payment. The game was supposed to funnel that back in crypto currency but obviously the game is late to release. The connections are not very happy about this due to the Ukraine war having a direct effect on their resources. There are some actions that could be taken but the connections are hoping Steven will take this game early into Alpha 2. Cosmetics would still be sold but given the length of time for Alpha 2 it is believed more players will bite the bullet and want in. This would then give Steven a chance to start returning some of the borrowed funds. I really hope Steven can pull this off before their patience is too far tested.

Actually the russian investors were ethnic russians but ukrainian oligarchs. The war has created incredible disruptions to their plans. The funding for the game was coming through the ukrainian government and being laundered out and now that has mostly stopped which is why development of pantheon has mostly stopped. Interesting aside, putin would not have dared to invade until brad died; his death is what prompted the mobilization buildup into eventual war. Expect the donbass, farthall, and odessa to be demanded in the peace negotiatons.

• 2Galaxy Brain
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf

Daidraco

Honestly, I want you guys to continue to make up the most far fetched shit ever. Deep CIA, Putin masturbating on toast, I dont give a fuck - lets make this thread the 4chan of Pantheon.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Jahlon last three shows have been very informative in terms of research for legal actions. Very smart guy, don't cross him. I think things are getting weird at IS. The community people are animals, archeage rejects. Roshen has got his hands full.

Pantheon community is Mello. And next month is 9 year point of pantheon
No
IS already been to court one time for art assets payments for apoc.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
There are so many issues that video games get away with today as well as the players.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's OK Sox, bunch of nuBlizzard tards watched She-Hulk and got a rush of male estrogen

They'll release some more completed development on this "non existent" game that "will never come out"

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I love that Nirgon is the only one that can sort through Sox' incoherent rambling.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
SC reminds me of world of tanks with dab of Eve, I feel confident it will launch. I see Steven selling ashes within a year citing money problems, his husband will split with him. Steven is not the owner and can removed at any time. Riot is going to bleach everything white. EG7 wll take over pantheon and change it's me to vanguard

• 1Like

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Wait! Hold Up! So the billions that Joe is sending to Ukraine, is actually going to Pantheon???!!!

Pantheon fully funded yo!

It can't fail now, with those billions behind it!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users