Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's because being hateful is so goddamn profitable today. And it will NEVER come back to haunt them, or cost them. It only takes one line of dialogue to be completely forgiven and have all the hate forgotten: "I'm glad they proved me wrong. Anyhow, moving on..."

The shitstains in this thread helped kill Brad. There are real world consequences to being a douchebag.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The shitstains in this thread helped kill Brad. There are real world consequences to being a douchebag.
If you are so close to the edge that an internet forum mocking your game when you've stopped participating in said forum for years is enough to kill yourself, then it was going to happen soon enough anyway.

I'm going to guess career failure, drug addiction, wife dying of cancer, money problems, etc, played a much bigger role if he did commit suicide, which no one here actually knows for sure.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rationalizing evil intent is also what serial killers do You all do it so well.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Rationalizing evil intent is also what serial killers do You all do it so well.
Lol, okay dude. This thread is pure evil; the falling gifs are literal works of Satan. We should never critique anything ever or only make jokes on a G-rated level. In fact, your statements likening people to a serial killer is really mentally hurting me and I think I might kill myself. Thanks for pushing me to suicide, you monster.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you are so close to the edge that an internet forum mocking your game when you've stopped participating in said forum for years is enough to kill yourself, then it was going to happen soon enough anyway.

I'm going to guess career failure, drug addiction, wife dying of cancer, money problems, etc, played a much bigger role if he did commit suicide, which no one here actually knows for sure.

To be fair, you can arrange the order of those and it could be something that any of us could be unfortunate enough to experience.

wife dying of cancer > drug addiction > career failure > money problems

Can't say I'd be strong enough to change that course of events either.

And, yeah, I know he had addiction problems for a long time but that just makes it harder to resist when some real shit lands in your lap.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, okay dude. This thread is pure evil; the falling gifs are literal works of Satan. We should never critique anything ever or only make jokes on a G-rated level. In fact, your statements likening people to a serial killer is really mentally hurting me and I think I might kill myself. Thanks for pushing me to suicide, you monster.
The gifs are cool and funny. The endless personal attacks on Brad were not. You helped kill him. Live with it.

• 2Moron
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider

I also fundamentally disagree with the way Pantheon gets itself past the finish line or presents information to potential players or investors, but that's not my place to judge the product or what they're doing with their time and other peoples' money until the game either comes out (or doesn't).

I'm actually interested in hearing you expand on your thoughts here. In what way do you disagree?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yes im saying this thread has provided me many, many hours of entertainment and high octane snorts

Far more than I'd have gotten out of some nuBlizztard game
So you paid 500 bucks for vaporware just to participate in the same thread the rest of us are enjoying for free? Nice. Enjoy the gifs

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey! He gets to maybe do a pre-alpha test once a year for an hour!

Hopefully more fun than the testing I did on VG. I remember bunches of people on Silky Venom complaining the game ran like shit and Brad telling them they needed to fork out on a $2k+ rig to play the game.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So you paid 500 bucks for vaporware just to participate in the same thread the rest of us are enjoying for free? Nice. Enjoy the gifs

350 and I'm saying without people donating, this would be over. So, without people donating you would not have this thread still going on. Similarly, other financial investments made have kept this thing going. Yes, you're along for the free ride.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully more fun than the testing I did on VG. I remember bunches of people on Silky Venom complaining the game ran like shit and Brad telling them they needed to fork out on a $2k+ rig to play the game.
Heh i was one of those retards who did drop 2k+ on a brand new build just for VG. It was still a clunky POS with spaghetti code and even if i didnt crash during chunking, everyone else i was playing with from my old eq server still did.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
350 and I'm saying without people donating, this would be over. So, without people donating you would not have this thread still going on. Similarly, other financial investments made have kept this thing going. Yes, you're along for the free ride.
Lol. I assure a thread making fun of this abortion of a game would still be here without anyone donating. Actually if more people had donated, this might have actually been a real game instead of vaporware. You wouldnt have had the fuzzy troll era without the failed kickstarter and an all volunteer unpaid development team.

Besides, you really think your money is keeping this "game" afloat? The only thing your 350 went towards was oxycodone. In fact, its probably your donation specifically that was responsible for brads death

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lord have mercy does this thread need a distraction like Sox.exe, right now. Morbid af lol.