Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am not banned from alpha just the forums. There are people who talk more trash than me and aren't banned like vandraad. A lot of the hate was directed at me because of my condition, former conversations with Mcquaid' s online enemy liz woolley, and minus fear of competetion. I am owner of the Crossroads of Terminus. P+ is a shit community they don't spare the astroturf.
Yes. Tell me how many friends does Draxion have.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Yes. Tell me how many friends does Draxion have.
People bash VR for reason now but mostly for content. I have invested money and not called the police. I would like to see them make it but not likely. I don't feel I wasted my time.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
People bash VR for reason now but mostly for content. I have invested money and not called the police. I would like to see them make it but not likely. I don't feel I wasted my time.

You have definitely wasted both our money and your time.

Nobody bashes VR for content because there is none, they bash it because it's a scam.

Also what's with this call the police bullshit... because VR has a restraining order against you and will ban you from any contact with them or their vaporware?

You have to be the first person who was ever banned from a game that doesn't exist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You have definitely wasted both our money and your time.

Nobody bashes VR for content because there is none, they bash it because it's a scam.

Also what's with this call the police bullshit... because VR has a restraining order against you and will ban you from any contact with them or their vaporware?

You have to be the first person who was ever banned from a game that doesn't exist.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let's see a copy of the order. You keep claiming. Publishing info that is public record is legal lets see it or shut the fuck up. How many friends are on my forum friend list. jack ass.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
On one hand, one guy is a loner with mental issues and I'd hate to push them.

On the other hand, Mr. Sox is probably in the same boat.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
VR'S CEO WAS MY FORMER RAID LEADER ON PREXUS.
stop shouting chris hardwick GIF by New York Comic Con

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How do you know he wasnt?

I have no idea what drugs he did or how often

Sox already confirmed he died of a drug overdose and proved it by posting a 2 hour video where none of that was said.

Checkmate, faggot.

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This guy wasnt all that funny to begin with, but now its sad to watch. Mods eventually going to have to old yeller his ass.
37c0ab34-3b66-48c3-a3d6-88465e8aa2e7_text.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
He just quoted himself to reply . . . then quoted his reply . . . to reply to that . . .

risitas-forocoches-uvasm.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let me rehash it gets confusing with all of the memes and false accusations. Four years ago Brad died on thi day. Around the same time Shawn Woolley committed suicide like brad 18 years earlier. The time of death for Shawn was a little stretchy because Liz found him dead after checking on for the family dinner . He lived alone.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
VR is in damage mode and scared as shit right now. They promised alpha pledges access for a 24 hr time period with no follow up date for the next play session in store Joppa went to say they would be down for the holidays. I am ready to see the next wave of hate to sprew out shortly.the reason they to do this is to get the owner to invest more money by showing them all of these new people and get people to up their pledge for immediate access. All VR can do is a copy claim strike if you use any logos or likenesses. There is such a thing as fair use. Among gets off on people who try to censor.the press. He features them all time

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
VR keeps moving the goal posts. The lawyer mess on the COE suit they won't miss this time. Because they got the wrong state.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I want to say for the record this already had roughly 2500 pages I started posting here and convo had left the company welcome back convo.