Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So my comp speakers are fucked. can anyone list a few main points?

Also really need to pick it up backing wise over the next few days. 275k over the first 19 days is awful.
There really weren't any main points. You can sum up the whole thing with, EQ was great, He fucked up with Vangaurd, and gimme money for the kickstarter. Wasn't much substance beyond that

Bruman

Golden Squire
So my comp speakers are fucked. can anyone list a few main points?

Also really need to pick it up backing wise over the next few days. 275k over the first 19 days is awful.
They waxed nostalgic about EQ for a while (nothing new), then he talked about the emotional side of Vanguard (which he's posted before multiple times, actually, both 'back when it happened' and recently), then reiterated things we've heard about Pantheon several times already. The only tangible "new" info I got from it was the explicit "6-8 group size" that they're debating on.

Don't get me wrong - it was a good, entertaining interview, but nothing new or informative if you've followed the project and Brad / Vanguard.

I have not been following this due to health issue.
When did they say they planned to have this launched?
This will be sub based right?
Cause really instrested from what read from kickstarter and going to fund,

Bruman

Golden Squire
I have not been following this due to health issue.
When did they say they planned to have this launched?
This will be sub based right?
Cause really instrested from what read from kickstarter and going to fund,
2015 - alpha
2016 - beta
2017 - launch
Sub based, probably around $15/month, unless you get the pledge with $1/year sub for life ($250 and above).

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Lithose reminded me of the PC Gamer thing. It's an illustration of too much 90's mentality in the beginning. I've looked at that site a few times the past couple of weeks now , and it's comments section is regularly broken ,when it is up sites like Massively usually trump it in numbers of comments by a factor of 10 , and it's not the best laid out site.

Thinking it was worth it to hold back on info for the PC Gamer website was a setback itself , along with choosing PC Gamer website to begin with.

Have it in the list sure , but rankings of importance you can come up with 20 easily that trump it in traffic and commenting and word of mouth etc.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_58548.png
rrr_img_58547.png

Interview looks like it caused a spike although not as big as I would think with a guy with over 1.5 million followers. Sadly it looks like the P2W stuff helped them more than the interview. Will be interesting to see how the weekend goes after paychecks/check to check people donations.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure the spike was mostly pre-interview, Maybe because of the "buy early access and shit" and stuff like that. perhaps the AMA to.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Interview was live when many were still at work...I would keep an eye on the next 5 days for a true readout of it.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
While I'm still in no way leaning towards betting it funds over not if forced to bet I'd say no still , I've browsed some of the other KS games that funded and I realize this sounds impossible , but Pantheon's daily track isn't all that far off of most of them. In fact glancing at CU and a couple of others , Pantheons graph actually is a little bit better.

Brad needs to act like its desperation mode the entire time of course , but it gives me at least a glimmer more hope than I've had before of it having a shot at funding.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks too clean...needs some blood, bones, wreckage, etc. Don't know shit about Unity, I'm guessing that's something you can toss in after initial design?
My understanding is an artist goes back over all content. Think they call it a pass. It will look way better once that happens.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not much of a design person but I think the Pantheon KS page is actually pretty decent now. Like Launching in this form would have been more then acceptable.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
While I'm still in no way leaning towards betting it funds over not if forced to bet I'd say no still , I've browsed some of the other KS games that funded and I realize this sounds impossible , but Pantheon's daily track isn't all that far off of most of them. In fact glancing at CU and a couple of others , Pantheons graph actually is a little bit better.

Brad needs to act like its desperation mode the entire time of course , but it gives me at least a glimmer more hope than I've had before of it having a shot at funding.
How in the world is Pantheon's graph a little better than CU? Really, you're going to have to explain that.

Remit_sl

shitlord
If that interview doesn't make you toss $60 towards the kickstarter, nothing will. I dont know if there is enough people who actually want this game to happen, but if you are still on the fence you are just being petty.