Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh stop, not saying the latter might not happen in Next but nothing in landmark gives any indication of that, since the changes there have been to remove needless tediousness not "Challenge".
I'm not even sure what changes tad could be talking about. There's basically no challenge in the current Landmark iteration since the world isn't even arranged how they plan to have it right now.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Ok , so everyone is going to pledge a dollar at least so we can chime in on the KS forum all together this last day of it I would hope. We can join Ryan , Old Canadina Woman , ExMortis the fat dual wielding ninja , and Dannix the leader of the insane in chiming in with "we can do it" at the same time saying "Looking forward to the private circle jerk forums".

Virtual high fives all around about how we are glad the failing KS is over so we select few can move on to a private locked down site and become apprentice devs and somehow fund millions just ourselves ?

The entertainment value knows no ends.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Wait , I'm worried , I just looked over the KS thread and there's no Brad, anywhere. Not there , not pushing the KS all over all the major mmo and gaming forums every minute to try and get it to fund this last day.

I mean there must be a family emergency or something , because he said he hasn't abandoned the KS , and he would never lie.

(seriously does he have no shame at all , at some point he's got to have some part of him that is embarrassed to be such a fuck up repeatedly and so publicly)

Carl_sl

shitlord
Lol this site has those stupid fucking bots too?

I like that they give them some canned responses to make them seem like actual posters, but whoever wrote the responses has no clue whatsoever about what goes on in an internet forum. It would seem more natural if he was saying "great post dumbass."

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Portables maybe? Or in cars? Don't think the blu-ray version of stuff like that is mass market yet.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Just wondering , that new site where you can be an apprentice developer for the low price of 15/month. The ticker , what are they chances of them being honest about the total given ? I imagine there's nothing illegal with them completely making up bullshit figures is there ?

Wystler_sl

shitlord
Just wondering , that new site where you can be an apprentice developer for the low price of 15/month. The ticker , what are they chances of them being honest about the total given ? I imagine there's nothing illegal with them completely making up bullshit figures is there ?
What's a decimal place or three among developers?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you cannot post on their official forum without paying? Every post there is from someone giving them money outside of Kickstarter? I know you can register without paying, but actually being able to reply, post, etc.