Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
To the surprise of no one, talk about the game outside of here (and even on rerolled is has slowed down) basically died when the KS ended, even on places like P1999. Doesn't look like they are doing a ton of media anymore. Add in the fact that they've only raised about a 3rd of the KS total in two weeks so any chance this is going to be crowdfunded is probably dead in the water.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Creating Art assets are a huge chunk of those big dev teams. This game should do barebones stock unity designs for a long time, and ignore issues like animations etc. focus on unique/interesting gameplay mechanics as well as atleast a plan for how endgame will progress over time and how to give it longevity and keep it interesting. Do those things first, and do them well, then go back and flesh out your team with artists and animators to give substance to your ideas

kudos

<Banned>
The problem is that they can show all the fucking art they want but that isn't going to tell me they are working on an actual game or how far along they actually are. If I wanted to see digital art I'd just go to deviantart.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The problem is that they can show all the fucking art they want but that isn't going to tell me they are working on an actual game or how far along they actually are. If I wanted to see digital art I'd just go to deviantart.
Art, is working on the game.. It's probably the best way at this point for them to get exposure.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Art, is working on the game.. It's probably the best way at this point for them to get exposure.
Having a map hidden behind a news item on the left sidebar isn't exposure, it's not knowing how to market what you are doing. You want to know what else is wrong? When I google Pantheon rise of the fallen, you know what the first image that comes up as? Take a guess.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having a map hidden behind a news item on the left sidebar isn't exposure, it's not knowing how to market what you are doing. You want to know what else is wrong? When I google Pantheon rise of the fallen, you know what the first image that comes up as? Take a guess.
Haha nice.. It is what it is.. They are progressing.. Maybe not at the speed people here want, but it's happening and will continue to.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Youre not getting the picture.
We got motherfucking kicking snakes on the motherfucking plain!

rrr_img_61968.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
SLASH!!!

NkF3GdM.jpg

kudos

<Banned>
Convo are you just a troll or are you really this dumb? You are preaching for a game that will never be made and is obviously being made by an idiot and the joke of the industry.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo are you just a troll or are you really this dumb? You are preaching for a game that will never be made and is obviously being made by an idiot and the joke of the industry.
Yea, I'm doing all kinds of preaching here.. I know it sucks when someone points out a flaw in your statement, but suck it up man.. If you can't see concept art as progress and necessary for the game, I'm not sure what else to tell you?? Again, they might not be where you think they should be at this point, but they are progressing.

Btw.. Race art is in the works, hopefully we will be seeing it soon.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vu added a pic of his progress of that dragon he was messing with in the earlier videos. He doesn't sound happy with the head, so not sure if it's a finished model. Either way.. I know people were following the videos here.

Oh my Christ, can you imagine the size of the shoulderpads that bad mother bitch is gonna drop? I can fap to that.

Grundge_sl

shitlord
But but but they got a map and a dragon...with human arms....how can they not fail?

Grundge_sl

shitlord
Vu added a pic of his progress of that dragon he was messing with in the earlier videos. He doesn't sound happy with the head, so not sure if it's a finished model. Either way.. I know people were following the videos here.

Idk man, hate to burst your bubble, but if you wipe that Brad's splewge from your eyes and take a closer look, that 'dragon' really isnt all that great. Dont get me wrong though, it really is a good piece for an amateur artist who drew his first dragon, but for a professional artist it really falls short of the bar.

Im surprised that his biggest concern was the 'dragons' head, when actually that probably is the best part of his whole piece. Like I said, the arms of the dragon are human. They really should look more like a beast's arm, not like someone who works out hard at the gym. The wings are mess as well. Just imagine that thing trying to fly, it's not gonna happen. Not only is the shape wrong but you can tell he has problems with spatial relationships in his art. The one on the left looks really awkward. The body is way too small, it looks more like a lizard then a dragon and the legs are in a weird position.

I'd say it's more of a winged human lizard thing rather than a dragon. Like I said though, for an amateur it's a good start. If the artist keeps it up he might just get it right. Keep posting his progress and we shall see.