Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I honestly think the core staff at Massively plan to launch something later once Massively shutters. It'd be silly for them not to.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Man.. everything in the MMO genre is dying. I'm beginning to think this was a product of its time.

It really makes me sad. MMO's are almost like what KingsQuest, Heroes Quest, etc. where to us before just becoming obsolete. Could it be it's now time for the next thing to usher in.

If so, I really hope they release the rights or create means to obtain the source so this can live on. I don't mean to be doom and gloom but look at 1999, 2004, 2010, and 2015. What existed and what is gone? What's on the horizon?

Ceder_sl

shitlord
They said they are going to try crowfunding their own stuff.
They've the entire infrastructure already there to continue blogging gaming news. Not a whole lot they need to crowd fund for. A couple of the writers there are already hinting that they've something coming so all in all Im not worried in the least. They'll be back to their normal stuff soon enough, Im sure.

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_89838.jpg

hey im here for the party guys whats up

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll be honest. This thread just hasn't been very fun since Sparkle left the dev team.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
"In an [[IRC]] interview, McQuaid revealed that Aradune was a character from a series of books he started writing in his teens."
I'd pay good money for an audiobook of those narrated by Brad himself