Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah, and Ut is also developing a game and plans to have have things at some point. And that hot girl from the club plans on calling you. And your boss promises you'll get a raise. At some point you either don't keep your hopes up, move on, or simply resign yourself to being a chump for continuing to believe it.
And if by the end of the year they havent shown what they have promised then I will be 100% on board with you throwing stones...I have honestly seen such a huge turn around every since Joppa signed on and took over running the ship, hell even when Kyndread rage quit one of his complaints was that Joppa actually expected people to act professional and to actually work on what needed done. I like Joppa, think he is doing a good job and am willing to give him a shot...besides his music is pretty straight up awesome.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Wish we'd get more art, to be honest, because at this point it's a relatively low-investment thing that could produce actual interest and JP Targete is one of their more interesting pickups considering he has actual experience and acclaim in his field and was art director at NCSoft before leaving for Pantheon?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've always wanted more art. JP does awesome shit and now that's he's onboard I'm really looking forward to the races he does. Hopefully they crank them out in a reasonable timeframe. Even once a month would be ok as long as they are moving internally towards the alpha.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_100009.jpg

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I must admit, I'm surprised on a board of bittervets that people have any faith whatsoever in this. Brad couldn't get an MMO off the ground with Microsoft's budget, fast forward a bit and he pays himself 40 grand out of crowd-funded money to build a game while his staff works on a volunteer basis, the fans rabble a bit and now everything is peachy again? How much was Brad's "cash advance" out of the total pot, wasn't it like 40k out of 200 or some shit?

Seriously; who the fuck asks for donations to build a game then says "oh and now I'm back-paying myself a CEOs salary, thx guys". What a shady fucking move. I'm sure all talented professionals capable of making a fantastic game are just chomping at the bit to work for this guy.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Everyone here has no faith. It's the few retards in this thread that are carrying the torch. I mean beyond Convo you have some retard like Sevens. That idiot is still giving them a chance "by the end of the year" rofl. I'm sure he'll come up with something in the next 6 months to go full retard over and keep the dream alive.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone here has no faith. It's the few retards in this thread that are carrying the torch. I mean beyond Convo you have some retard like Sevens. That idiot is still giving them a chance "by the end of the year" rofl. I'm sure he'll come up with something in the next 6 months to go full retard over and keep the dream alive.
Beat it, creep

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can't see any reason not to hope the game will make it. If it takes 5 years and they deliver on 25% of the promises using 100% assets from unity store, it would still be better than any other MMO currently on the market.

Far as art, its only one screenshot, but if the game looks half as good asthis, I would be more than satisfied. Beats the pants off most of the other games being developed in Unity.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You know there's government investigations into possible lawsuits for fraudulent Kickstarter fund usage. They just started happening.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Not sure what game you're playing, but there hasn't been an MMO in like a decade I could play more than a month. In what world would a new EQ not be better than the shit passing as MMOs lately?
this right there.

I remember the days when i would hear about a new MMO coming out, I would be all over the info trying to dig up as much as i can about it. That shit is just an afterthought for me now. I barely even bother. I think in this whole fucking MMO section on this forum i have visited maybe 5-6 threads total, and 2 of them (planetside 2 and H1Z1) aren't even really mmo's.