Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
10455767_10153610909244172_4010821466955919641_n.jpg
I get it now. Brad's life has been going in reverse since EQ, and the cliff is behind them. That's how they'll drive over it. So much symbolism involved in The Vision!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Maybe the guy driving the used SUV is this mysterious investor and he's taking Brad out to the desert todump the bodytalk business.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe the guy driving the used SUV is this mysterious investor and he's taking Brad out to the desert todump the bodytalk business.
I hope you're as active in this thread after the update as you are before. You seem like the type to run and hide...

Bruman

Golden Squire
I hope you're as active in this thread after the update as you are before. You seem like the type to run and hide...
We've been hearing about The Update for a while now, so I think it's time we started capitalizing it as a formal title.

It's really gonna turn things around for Pantheon, guys.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We've been hearing about The Update for a while now, so I think it's time we started capitalizing it as a formal title.

It's really gonna turn things around for Pantheon, guys.
Let's take it to the next level. It's gonna rock.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If the update is as vapid and uninspiring as the rest of this trainwreck has been it should give me months more of petty digs at Brad's expense.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
When is The Big Update? going to drop Convo?
The good Dr. showing his initiative by trademarking The Big Update for Brad. He's got to be the next big developer Brad snags on his way to gaming Valhalla.

Dr. Mario, can I have your autograph before you ascend to your place at Brad's right hand?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The good Dr. showing his initiative by trademarking The Big Update for Brad. He's got to be the next big developer Brad snags on his way to gaming Valhalla.

Dr. Mario, can I have your autograph before you ascend to your place at Brad's right hand?
My autograph is a reward for $100 kickstarter tier. Please contact Brad directly for the exchange rate if you plan to pay in pain killers.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
Slowly this is becoming the only non-Asian MMO port in development. One Vision to rule them all! I say bring on corpse runs, exp penalties, fuzzy trolls, and a soundtrack composed of 80s hair bands. Also, anyone else excited that Bloom County has returned?

Bruman

Golden Squire
Is Pantheon a reality yet?

I need Cliffnotes on the last 6 months of Visionary Realms.
February - "Welcome to our first video of the year! Many more to come!"
Current: The Big Update ?, aka second video of the year, should come by the end of September.

Oh and Brad rode over a hill in a SUV or something while someone else drove it.