Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ryan

Trakanon Raider
All the drama means nothing because in the grand scheme of things "Failed Kickstarter was a learning experience, we rebuilt the team and are making progress" is enough to satiate 99 percent of the potential audience.

It's on them to actual create something worth playing, but if they have funding to keep chugging along (which it's clearly stated they do), more power to them.
Yep, as it should be. I'll continue to give Pantheon a fair look and try it when and IF that is ever possible. Surely Brad's shenanigans have no place as a deterrent to my own potential enjoyment of a product.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. Unless he means individual people offering up chunks of their life savings or cashing out their retirements, in which case that I'll believe. He's just trying to get more real investors interested.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think they should buy all the NPCs/creatures. Nobody will know anyway. Just add their own as well.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Went totheir FB page, pulled some quotes:

Our latest build is leaps and bounds ahead of both games(referring to EQ and VG), you must be referring to an older video/build? Either way, this next big update will show you the latest in development ;-) ~Kils
...we are very close to launching our new official website which will be loaded up with the most recent videos/screenshots, so stay tuned, it shouldn't be much longer now
We will have more details on class very soon

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Went to
rrr_img_109822.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I can't decide if this belongs in this thread, the batshit insane Lumie thread, or the lolreligion thread.

Tv3DShO.png