Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Naw bro

When you got angel investor money, you can eat AND be addicted to opiates. Junkies are only deathly skinny because they sacrifice food in order to get more dope, not because the dope makes their metabolism sky rocket or some shit.
The fact that you can't sit still helps burn a little, if its meth or coke or something.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
wrong thread
Stick around and become one of the fallen

AFv3TLA.gif

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Naw bro

When you got angel investor money, you can eat AND be addicted to opiates. Junkies are only deathly skinny because they sacrifice food in order to get more dope, not because the dope makes their metabolism sky rocket or some shit.
Not true at all. Junkies are skinny because being high on meth or coke makes you so wired that it absolutely kills your appetite. Food is the last thing on your mind, as your heart feels like it's going to jump out of your chest. Opiates have the opposite effect, yet you're so high while you're on them that the last thing you feel like doing is eating, and when you come off your high, you're so sick the last thing you feel like doing is eating.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
The writing format is still pretty over the top, but I like the zone artwork. Reminds me of Caiel Brael in vanguard.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The writing format is still pretty over the top, but I like the zone artwork. Reminds me of Caiel Brael in vanguard.
God that writing is awful. Did they bring back Furry Troll to write this or was Richard Knaak stolen from Blizzard?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It looks pretty much wholesale ripped off from where those little wolf people spawn in VG. If they introduce Asian architecture this is truly Vanguard 2.0 boys. Get the dollars ready.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, as others have said, that area looks straight from VG... which isn't really a bad thing.

Hate to criticize, but they need to do better with the writing part if they want to be taken seriously as professionals. I'm way more interested in how the game plays/feels than I am about some generic lore bullshit, but the writing is bad enough that it's making the team look like amateurs.

Lammy_sl

shitlord
Agreed. I'd like to see some populated environments, but great artwork thus far. Terrible Lore. I hope this writing style doesn't find its way into the game world.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Those naming conventions are really bad. Wellpond, Grovegrass; guessing there's a Barktree. The video looks good to me, but they've got to do something about that writing.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Who was really responsible for the EQ Lore? I'm sure you have to give credit to the timing and other variables but I thought everything EQ did was memorable. It may have been completely accidental but there are names and places i'll never forget. I really hope their music is heavily influenced by EQ as well. I would love to see EQ remastered Vanilla - PoP with maybe some player guidance in addressing a changes. Heck, they just need to sell the IP off let us buy it. lol

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those naming conventions are really bad. Wellpond, Grovegrass; guessing there's a Barktree. The video looks good to me, but they've got to do something about that writing.
Fantasy names are hard, no doubt. Actually sitting down and coming up with something that doesn't sound too 1. recycled, 2. generic, or 3. nonsensical is way harder than you think. It takes me forever to come up with decent original names for the fiction stuff I do. That said, you're right, their efforts have been pretty piss poor so far.

Who was really responsible for the EQ Lore? I'm sure you have to give credit to the timing and other variables but I thought everything EQ did was memorable. It may have been completely accidental but there are names and places i'll never forget. I really hope their music is heavily influenced by EQ as well. I would love to see EQ remastered Vanilla - PoP with maybe some player guidance in addressing a changes. Heck, they just need to sell the IP off let us buy it. lol
EQ lore was pretty bland/generic tbh. I resisted playing EQ for months after release (despite the best efforts of my friend to get me to join him) just because I thought the name "Everquest" was so shitty and generic. That and (I know it's sacrilegious to say this now) I didn't like the original box cover art at all. Really regretted that decision after I started playing and everyone was 50 before me
tongue.png

EQ lore isn't memorable because it was great, it's memorable because we played the game for 10,000 hours and that shit lodged into the "nostalgia" area of our brains a long time ago.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lets help out Brad and name some more locations for him. This one is on the house, Brad.

Bridgepass
Riverflow
Cavehole

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It almost sounds like someone trying to come up with player names for a Blood Bowl Wood Elf team