Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
This is Gonna Rock!!!
rrr_img_123283.jpg

Some day soon, we'll get it working, sure.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They need to focus on having enough content for one monitor.

Well this thread is kinda dead, but I know Brad likes technical / progressive metal. What does he think of the upcoming Vektor album and tour? This shit is good work listening.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well this thread is kinda dead, but I know Brad likes technical / progressive metal. What does he think of the upcoming Vektor album and tour? This shit is good work listening.

Sounds like what would happen if Slayer and Megadeth had a baby and then punched it in the throat.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Megadeth has turned hardcore christian. There will be no baby punching or gay band sex from them.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I know both Dave Mustaine and Ellefson have gone born again christian. Mustaine has gone deep end Lumie territory (Birther, Anti-Evolution) and refuses to even play some of their old material or tour with 'Satanic' bands.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
After the abominations he calls remasters were done, that all makes sense.

Thlayli

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rename thread to Pantheon: Fries of the Fallen when Brad is finally forced to become a Burger King manager to make ends meet...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"Would you like to upgrade your drink to a super size for $0.25? and would you like to donate a dollar to help struggling indie game developers pursue their dreams?"