Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Treesong

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I agree with what he sais about EQ faction, it is still one of the reasons I am playing on TLP servers to this day. Roll some odd race/class combo and try to flip factions, wondering who all hates you this time around. The fact that factions in the original era were so interwoven and spanned the entire continent was just cool, and still is. Factions in later expansions became simple dual faction systems that often did not even extend beyond the zone-line. Useless and no fun. No intrigue, nothing to flip your way so that you could have it both (or 3 or 4 )ways. Or choose to become hated in an entire region of the world.

I do not really believe that he will bring that back though, even though he credits Bill Trost for his cool system. It's a LOT of work. He is probably echoing sentiments like mine above that undoubtedly are rampant on the Pantheon forums.
smile.png

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Brad's recent post has not changed my interest in this project one bit. Also has gotten nothing but positive feedback on the official forums!
When you delete everything else but the positive that's pretty easy to concoct.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Do you still have to donate before you can post? That would kill any real negativity right there since no one is going to give him money just to trash him.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The shirt reminds me of the project. Who would pay $24 for that shirt much less the original $40 they have it listed as? Convo needs to order one and see if it's vaporware as well though. Taking one for the team Convo?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The shirt reminds me of the project. Who would pay $24 for that shirt much less the original $40 they have it listed as? Convo needs to order one and see if it's vaporware as well though. Taking one for the team Convo?
Game isn't vaporware?

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
However it's happening, Brad and his team are getting shit done. More than can be said for other projects.
Surprising isn't it? Maybe Brad's finally learned something. I have doubts, but I do know people here with an open mind are going to be pleasantly surprised.