Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys are going to be the last to the party if you still think it's cool to make fun of this project! It stopped being a cool a long time ago.

Time to get onboard the Pantheon train

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You guys are going to be the last to the party if you still think it's cool to make fun of this project! It stopped being a cool a long time ago.

Time to get onboard the Pantheon train
Making fun of Brad and his hobby games was cool during EQ and through Vanguard, why do you think it won't still be cool even if Pantheon someday launches?

And last to the party?! Man, the best way to laugh at the project is to get a front row seat. So, joke's on you, we'll all be first to the party and it'll still be cool to make fun of Brad!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't make fun of someone that proves a large majority wrong, that's called sour grapes my friend! I can understand you being mad at him for having you cut your pee pee with that wooden spoon tho ;-)

But I'm not really referring to Brad, I'm speaking about the game which is much larger than just him

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Can't make fun of someone that proves a large majority wrong, that's called sour grapes my friend! I can understand you being mad at him for having you cut your pee pee with that wooden spoon tho ;-)
Has he proven us wrong? I'm ready to play.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has he proven us wrong? I'm ready to play.
In time. I think there are a lot of people here probably surprised this is even still a thing, let alone him not revisiting a crowdfund at this point. Overall, these guys have been succeeding.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Until the game is playable, it's open season to make fun of it.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Until the game is playable, it's open season to make fun of it.
there hasn't been anything to make fun of in a long time. That's kind of my point. Thread is living in the past!

I'm going back to retirement now! Pantheon on everyone!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
there hasn't been anything to make fun of in a long time.
There hasn't been much of anything. Remember that time we weren't seeing anything at all from EQNext and the fanbois were sure that meant it was because they were just so focused on development and preparing for launch they just didn't have time to let everyone know about the amazing things that were happening behind the scenes?

Until they start showing more than rudimentary gameplay with commentary/promises about other stuff that they aren't showing, then yes, I think the project opens itself up to not only skepticism, but because of the history, being made fun of.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In time. I think there are a lot of people here probably surprised this is even still a thing, let alone him not revisiting a crowdfund at this point. Overall, these guys have been succeeding.
Succeeding?

You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means