Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Would it be too fucking much to ask for some kind of visual way to see the mob get hit? The fucking thing doesn't move. Maybe some blood or something.

Something something pre-alpha.

In all seriousness I definitely hope they polish the graphics before launch but I know that's probably the easiest area to slack for what's likely an under funded and probably mismanaged project.

It looks better than pre-alpha EQ though...so there's that.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
For people catching up, this video shows the state of the game as of three months ago.

Looks like it could be the next Candy Crush, whats the minimum version of Android to run this thing??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Looks like it could be the next Candy Crush, whats the minimum version of Android to run this thing??

L7oz5I0.jpg

• 1Like
lol "The Pinnacle of Nerd Moron Forums" should be our tagline.

I prefer CLIQUE FAGGY FORUM OF COCK SUCKING MORONS which is a better description. And I got suspended every 2 minutes because Draegan is a sad little prick who would make retarded posts and I'd call him out on it then he would insult me and I'd insult back and he would get super hurt and suspend me for 2 weeks. Repeat that over and over. And his little army of nerd mods (who no doubt now run this forum) are no better. The last suspension was because I poked innocent fun at Dragon Age 2 and some hall monitor felt the need to suspend me. Basically this forum is full of sad cunts and the mods are the same.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It's like the old saying, if you run into one person who is a sad cunt cock sucking faggy nerd, then you simply ran into a sad cunt cock sucking faggy nerd... but if you keep finding and claiming that everyone over the course of multiple forums you've been banned from are a bunch of sad cunt cock sucking faggy nerds, then you're the asshole.

At least I think that's how it goes.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I prefer CLIQUE FAGGY FORUM OF COCK SUCKING MORONS which is a better description. And I got suspended every 2 minutes because Draegan is a sad little prick who would make retarded posts and I'd call him out on it then he would insult me and I'd insult back and he would get super hurt and suspend me for 2 weeks. Repeat that over and over. And his little army of nerd mods (who no doubt now run this forum) are no better. The last suspension was because I poked innocent fun at Dragon Age 2 and some hall monitor felt the need to suspend me. Basically this forum is full of sad cunts and the mods are the same.

Only one mod from the old regime is a mod here. Stop acting like a petulant child.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
FAGGY FORUM OF COCK SUCKING MORONS CLIQUE should be our guild name when Pantheon goes live!

• 1Like
So.... Basically nothing new since the last time I read this thread.

Exactly when does it begin to rock? I was promised it was going to rock. Right now it just sorta simmers.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Would it be too fucking much to ask for some kind of visual way to see the mob get hit? The fucking thing doesn't move. Maybe some blood or something.

Animations cost money. Their single artist has enough on his plate replacing all those Unity assets they spent money on.

• 1Solidarity

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Animations cost money. Their single artist has enough on his plate replacing all those Unity assets they spent money on.

They could just simply out source all the animation/graphics instead of hiring someone to do them. I'm sure there are dozens of Korean studios that can help for a sensible amount of money.

• 1Like