Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wakandan, what the fuck is wrong with you!?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

IfzDuUs.gif

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I'd never pay for an alpha or a beta of a game. It's absolutely inexcusable that anyone in the video game industry asks people to pay for it, and it's even more unbelievable that people actually pay money to test someone's game for them. Companies used to ask people to beta test their games for them for free as a favor and a courtesy. Players did it because it was early access to a game, find some bugs, and maybe some inside shit that would help them when the game went live. I'm not paying four times the retail cost of the game for a cloth map and an obscure plaque placed somewhere in a dungeon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
find some bugs, and maybe some inside shit that would help them when the game went live.

Players who see this as the second coming of EQ where there will be a competitive PvE scene this is the name of the game. Get in alpha, find bugs don't report them and then trace out leveling paths etc so when it finally launches you have the most efficient path possible to shoot for world firsts.

Also if they get EQ levels of drama over raid mobs then it might help to have that stamp on your account that says "this guy donated $1000"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
ya, i used to guild invite anyone i saw too.

great for zerging to win.

tyen

<Banned>
dont kid yourself.

the majority of articles wrote about pantheon are paid for. thats how it works.

this guy is prolly thinking "brad pays me and im not an employee, no way he will stop if i become an employee"

Reht

Molten Core Raider
This guy is a powerhouse! What really cracks me up is he goes by "Monty" on their boards, while Monty goes by Montresseur, that's going to confuse some people.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's been a decade since he worked on a product? That just means he's in the correct headspace for work on Pantheon!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys are so mean. What if he's a hidden talent? What if he has so much talent it fucking overwhelms him on a daily basis because there's no game that will allow him to fully reveal the depths of his TALENT...

Until NOW.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Dude developed a Spongebob Squarepants game. Underwater zones confirmed for Pantheon!

Just fucking look at that tight gameplay. We can rest easy knowing Pantheon is finally on the right track.

tyen

<Banned>
Looks like he is a writer. Prolly quests.

Hopefully they wipe it clean on everything Vhalen wrote.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Oh man it would be awesome if they revamped the lore into something that wasn't incomprehensible shit. Initially my whole draw to EQ was the lore, and it's why I stuck w/ it over DAoC back in the day.