Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sadly im still hoping they shit this thing out. In the day of wow and 10000 wow clones form india, taiwan and other such places, Im willing to give this a shot.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Convo reached out to me to make sure his good name was not sullied. He assures us that he was not run off, but left of his own accord. I got no inside information on Pantheon as of yet, but my dollar is hard at work.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Convo: Hey Brad can I work for you?
Brad: Well, what position do you want?
Convo: Designer!
Brad: Hmm, sorry we have 27 of those already.
Convo: But I have been White Knighting this game for two years on the internet!
Brad: Designer it is, welcome aboard!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo: Hey Brad can I work for you?
Brad: Well, what position do you want?
Convo: Designer!
Brad: Hmm, sorry we have 27 of those already.
Convo: But I have been White Knighting this game for two years on the internet!
Brad: Designer it is, welcome aboard!

If that's true, they will make Qwertyqwerrtyrqwytqr CEO.

Retards seem to hang in packs.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Good for Convo. Better to get involved then incessantly complain about it. I like what they've shown so far. I'd like them to move faster but whatever. The high fantasy MMO genre is kind of bad right now. FFXIV is my exception. WOW is not what I'm looking for long term and ESO is kind of meh. We could use a true VG or EQ successor. Will this team be the one to deliver it? Maybe, maybe not. They got further than EQ Next so it's hard to knock them.

• 3Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well good for @Convo, I still think Brad is a fucking fraud and this game is about as likely as Half Life 3. I wonder how his tune will change when he's owed 3 months back pay and fired in a parking lot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well good for @Convo, I still think Brad is a fucking fraud and this game is about as likely as Half Life 3. I wonder how his tune will change when he's owed 3 months back pay and fired in a parking lot.

Yeah, good for him. He was a tard but stuck to his guns and this has to be his version of heaven. Glad he's doing his thing. Qwerty, they still need developers. You have to leave this awesome forum but we'll survive somehow. Somehow...

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vitality

HUSTLE
I absolutely cannot believe this is actually a game that is going to happen

Still going to pre-order and play with all you fucks.... while I hold my dick in contempt

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I absolutely cannot believe this is actually a game that is going to happen

Still going to pre-order and play with all you fucks.... while I hold my dick in contempt

IF and thats a big fucking if this game ever releases. I am going to find qwertqwert and make it my mission to train/KS/and otherwise grief him til he kills himself irl.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
What's next? Tyen workin on PantheonBrowser?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

• 2Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I think this is hilarious.

Convo, tell me how you feel about having meeting over meeting that will do absolutely jack shit for the development of the game :)

Welcome to the show @Convo. Good luck biting your tongue when you see what everyone here has already told you.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think this is hilarious.

Convo, tell me how you feel about having meeting over meeting that will do absolutely jack shit for the development of the game :)

Welcome to the show @Convo. Good luck biting your tongue when you see what everyone here has already told you.
You heard him name drop you?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm glad he got a job but goddamn can you imagine walking into another game studio in 6 months when you're fired and you have to list that you worked on Pantheon?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You heard him name drop you?

Huh?

Me no get that one.

PS: Happy for Convo. I hope he is getting paid :) Right about now I am guessing they will take anyone with a pulse.

Convo - just don't pick up all their bad habits.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Huh?

Me no get that one.

PS: Happy for Convo. I hope he is getting paid :) Right about now I am guessing they will take anyone with a pulse.

Convo - just don't pick up all their bad habits.
In that interview he talked about the F-16's circling overhead so he needs to do a good job. Did you not listen to it?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey @Convo what's the compensation for your position if you don't mind me asking?

Also, are you guys hiring? Will there be mozzarella sticks? I'm readily available!