Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, some of you have close to a thousand posts (or more) in this thread. Brad brings out the stalkers like no other in this industry lol.

Keep on keeping on, shit is amusing to read.

Hah. Yeah, their whole lives revolve around Brad. They basically worship someone they hate. How pathetic is that? heheh

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WOW, most of the people on that board are mentally handicapped. I loved this gem:

"Those bus wrappers...They brough a tear to my eye :') ...it just leaves me breathless."

latest

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Jarek

Molten Core Raider
WOW, most of the people on that board are mentally handicapped. I loved this gem:

"Those bus wrappers...They brough a tear to my eye :') ...it just leaves me breathless."

This is a safe space bro, you can say "fucking retarded."

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Checking the Pledge page on their website, I have to assume some people are paying 100 bucks a month to them right now?!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That's not new they have been milking that so called "niche" playerbase of cash for what the last 3 years now. I am sure they have a fair number of $100/month and $300/month suckers. You know a fool and his money, the one that still cracks me up is that people are willing paying the $15/month forum access. Only a sociopath would be willing to fuck his fans to that degree with no remorse.

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Get Involved

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just get in the Discord and see for yourself how many people went all in on this thing

• 1Picard

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haha they have different tiers of forum access based on a pay scale? I didn't even realize that.

But nah, all you haters are just bitter neckbeards.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Of they are doing some pretty cringe things for money but it should also show you how desperate some people are for another EQ clone vs a wow clone.

• 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Of they are doing some pretty cringe things for money but it should also show you how desperate some people are for another EQ clone vs a wow clone.

I am sure there are people who harken back to the days of the horse and buggy too. Doesn't make it popular enough to open up Phil's Horse and Buggy Store.

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, it does in fact. However Phil probably doesn't ask people to donate all the parts and restoration tools so he can restore or build them out, only to charge them again to window shop and then again to actually buy one of them.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How about a passion for old convertibles? Why go to the extreme of horse and buggy?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fordrynn

N00b
Haha they have different tiers of forum access based on a pay scale? I didn't even realize that.

But nah, all you haters are just bitter neckbeards.

That is fuckin' amazing. Who in thier gdamn right mind would even...

Paid, tier status on the forums is truly manipulating peoples natural desire to show off their epeen to a new level.

• 1Worf

kudos

<Banned>
Paying for forum access to a game that isn't even in beta is truly one those things you throw out there as "Nobody would be that stupid" and it catches on.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wait so people are paying to talk about a game on a forum about a game that doesn't even exist yet?

Holy shit. When the actual game does come out it's going to be fucking INCREDIBLE I presume? How many people are registered lol?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You are missing out on the Discord of people openly contemplating the 2500 a year or w.e it is membership.

There is real desperation for a non WoW clone.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
This single thread (out of the 3-4 we've had) has nearly half the posts that Pantheon's entire forum has. There's no real market for this, only delusions.