Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This single thread (out of the 3-4 we've had) has nearly half the posts that Pantheon's entire forum has. There's no real market for this, only delusions.
Does that include the forums for the people who have donated $5k of their welfare money?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't have access. My Kickstarter dollar was refunded when the KS failed. Fool me once...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
This single thread (out of the 3-4 we've had) has nearly half the posts that Pantheon's entire forum has. There's no real market for this, only delusions.
You seem oblivious to the fact that this threads size is just as much a testament to Pantheon's potential popularity as anything else. If if truly didn't matter, it would have died years ago. You'll be playing it just like everyone else here.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
This thread is full of haters and has been deleted 3 or 4 times already. If their official forums can't even muster enough energy to out post a small gaming forum full of edge lords then nothing good is coming in their future.

You'll be playing it just like everyone else here.

Don't flatter yourself. I more or less hate MMOs and forced Multiplayer games these days. If I can't have meaningful gameplay while alone then that game is a complete pass for me. You retards love throwing this line out at every one who rains on your parade. It's a blatant attempt to stroke your own ego by thinking even the haters are secretly waiting for Brad's next pile of shit to drop.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You seem oblivious to the fact that this threads size is just as much a testament to Pantheon's potential popularity as anything else. If if truly didn't matter, it would have died years ago. You'll be playing it just like everyone else here.

This thread is more about the past than anything to do with the future.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Until there is a game available for everyone to play, the forums don't matter much. If there's any lesson to be learned from game development over the past 20 years, it's reality rarely if ever matches player's convoluted imagination for what they've hyped the game to be.. At this point, I'd be trying to lay low and just make the game rather than whip forums up into a frenzy when nobody outside of the development team can play it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You would think one would lay low Elidroth. Hell most of us so called haters have given that same advice, since the kickstarter. Put something together show people what you got. The fact is Brad repeatedly shoots himself in the dick and it's fun to watch. That's why this forum is still here. Also it's here because time to time those people who are deep in the delusion that this game will start posting like crazy in denial and once that downward spiral starts they don't stop until they reach the shaw like Qwert or they just go MIA like Convo. The fact is the champions on this game can't handle the forum.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Until there is a game available for everyone to play, the forums don't matter much. If there's any lesson to be learned from game development over the past 20 years, it's reality rarely if ever matches player's convoluted imagination for what they've hyped the game to be.. At this point, I'd be trying to lay low and just make the game rather than whip forums up into a frenzy when nobody outside of the development team can play it.

BURN THE HERETIC!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This thread is a testament to the fact that we love drama and train wrecks. Stealing donation money to pay muh bills is worth at least 100 pages.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This thread is a testament to the fact that we love drama and train wrecks. Stealing donation money to pay muh bills is worth at least 100 pages.

are_you_in.png

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lets talk about something else.

Where in the flying dippity-du-dah did they come up with the Myr, the Archai, and the Skar? And why the hell do gnomes look like some futuristic shit? What was the point of that change? The Myr I guess is just a f'n mermaid, and thats cool.. I guess? But the other two?

I want my f'n Wood Elf and High Elf bros. Wheres my thug life, dot under the eye Erudites? tf man

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gnomes have been pure arcane beings in D&D settings before, so probably there.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Lets talk about something else.

Where in the flying dippity-du-dah did they come up with the Myr, the Archai, and the Skar? And why the hell do gnomes look like some futuristic shit? What was the point of that change? The Myr I guess is just a f'n mermaid, and thats cool.. I guess? But the other two?

I want my f'n Wood Elf and High Elf bros. Wheres my thug life, dot under the eye Erudites? tf man

The Myr are as you said just Mermen and Mermaids, The Archai actually started as a Djinn race but as it evolved it become what you see now (Dark elfs in a kilt with glowing bands) and the Skar started out as Trolls (there was a poll to see what race the people wanted in the game and Trolls won) this is just their version of them. I actually think the Myr were added to replace the Undead race they had during the reign of the crazy church lady because only her lord and savior Jesus De La Christo is the only undead there is (they had fuzzy trolls at this time too!)