Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
i honestly think that's part of it lol. how many people look back at EQ with regret that they didn't make a bunch of money while playing?

=( I was able to dupe items in EQ1 back when Amulet of Necropotences were selling for like 100$. For some reason I'm ok with duping the fuck out of my current MMO but not Real Life Money making. I ahm not a smart man, Jenny!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hi guys. I've been out of the loop for a couple months on this thread. Have I missed anything good? Who's in for the 1,000 dollar tier?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought this board was filled with young doctors and NFL players. As if you plebs can't afford $1000 for pre-alpha to this masterpiece.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought this board was filled with young doctors and NFL players. As if you plebs can't afford $1000 for pre-alpha to this masterpiece.

Lol, this thread appears to be full of try hard edge lords who spend their time trashing a game and living on welfare. What ever gets your rocks off I guess. But you all seem pretty pathetic to me, crying about choices other people make.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I bet I invested in this game years before you did, pal!

• 3Worf

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure you did. I didn't get around to helping fund this game until a couple of weeks ago.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Found another guy that just dropped his entire paycheck in the hopes of grouping with Brad. Good luck bud, hopefully he'll be sober enough to remember your name.

• 6Worf

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hah. Try harder edge lord. Your cheetos stain isn't showing enough.

Be sure not to lose your welfare check.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Hi guys. I've been out of the loop for a couple months on this thread. Have I missed anything good? Who's in for the 1,000 dollar tier?

like three times in the last few months they've gone into great detail about how they're making the grass in the game

so yeah, you missed a lot

• 3Worf

Jarek

Molten Core Raider

Kek.

But yeah, I could easily afford it, and the reason I can easily afford it is because I don't waste my money on this kind of shit.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wonder if I can put this on my Amex and then charge it back later... hrmmm

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd give them a 1000 if I had the time to mess around with this. Would be fun to be a part of this game during the early process. You aren't just paying for the game at that point.

Just spent a grand for new tires on my truck (do some off road etc). Another 800 for shocks, etc. It's all relative.

Holy shit the stupid just keeps on getting stupider up in this thread.

Paying $1,000 for Pantheon in its current state is exactly the same as paying $20,000 for truck tires that don't even fucking exist yet. It's fucking 20 times the price the finished product is worth, and the finished product still does not exist. Period. Are you stupid enough to pay $20,000 for a set of grey cardboard standups that are kind of almost the same shape as what a set of tires might eventually be in a couple years after the design and testing is finished?

• 2Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Wonder if I can put this on my Amex and then charge it back later... hrmmm

Then they would have to fire Convo because they couldn't make payroll. You wouldn't be evil enough to let Convo starve would you?

• 2Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Paying $1,000 for Pantheon in its current state is exactly the same as paying $20,000 for truck tires that don't even fucking exist yet. It's fucking 20 times the price the finished product is worth, and the finished product still does not exist. Period. Are you stupid enough to pay $20,000 for a set of grey cardboard standups that are kind of almost the same shape as what a set of tires might eventually be in a couple years after the design and testing is finished?

First I need to know if a former tire designing superstar is behind this new tire's vision

• 18Worf
Reactions: 17 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Let's say for the sake of argument that Roy Brown Jr., the father of the Edsel, is behind this alleged tire hallucination vision.

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm

Analogy sucks unless that tire is the only one suitable for your truck.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Analogy sucks unless that tire is the only one suitable for your truck.

Absolutely fucking wrong. Gonna raise the bullshit flag to full mast on your stupidity too.

The truck that needs a new set of tires == every box that can run a Unity client.

The available tire choices == every single game in existence that is capable of being run on every box that can run a Unity client.